Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What made you want it?

This is a discussion on What made you want it? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by dotcom2000 i always drive too fast and when i told my girlfriend i never had a speeding ...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by dotcom2000 View Post
    i always drive too fast and when i told my girlfriend i never had a speeding ticket she said it was because the cops don't pull over "old fogey cars". it was a '97 lumina. we were beside a car lot at the time and they had my t/a on a display rack for $20'900.00. i went in on the spot and offered 18,500. they said no and when my g.f got done with them i drove it out for $17,900.00.
    Nice, lol how did your g/f do it?

Black
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    I want to know everyone's reason for buying their car. I'll be honest with you I had no idea about the performance of the car, never knew they had an ls1 engine, never knew how much horsepower, I knew nothing when my parents bought my car. I just told them that one looks cool, and from there on I have always loved these cars!!! So let me hear some of your stories on why you bought your car or what influenced you!!!
    Long story short: I already had a '79 black 'n gold "Bandit" that was dropdead gorgeous! Then in '97, the wife called me to look at a tv commercial for the NEW T/A.....that damn blk Ws6...at night...at that stoplight...and then those words that STILL gives me goose bumps to this day..."The MuscleCar Lives!....by Pontiac!"... That next weekend...brand new black bird!!

Heinz

Pewter
    2001 TA WS6

Smile

I was going to the other side of town to pick up a 2002 white a-4 TA and just by chance before we(my dad and I) started to drive down there I checked the internet site again and they showed a new WS-6. Hell Yeah I thought. I remember seeing this Champagne colored TA at night and thought it looked so sweet. We pull up to the dealer and there she is. Pewter I found out was the color name and it was a M6 WS6. HAHA, smiling right now thinking about that day. So nervous, so close to getting in this car. Didn't know how to drive a standard but I told my dad I was gonna learn for the sweet ass car, and learn I did, and learn I did. Happy driving fellow Fbodies, especially to all the M6 ws6's out there. If you don't have a standard, you need to get a swap, nothing like ACTUALLY DRIVING....

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

mine

i kept telling my dad when i was 16 that i wanted an lt1 and stroke it... 383 or something... he kept telling me that i had no idea how fast v8s were... (which i didnt..) and said go drive one... so the next day... (sorry) i test drove an 04 mustang gt... and yes it did suprise me of the substantial amount of difference between that and my almighty v6 3.4 camaro and i wanted the stang.... 30 minutes later i went to other side of town and drive a 02 ws6.... and in lesser words... it scared the shit outta me... i was like what? Mustang? wtf is that... and from then on...

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Quote Originally Posted by innerchi89 View Post
    Im glad most of yall upgraded in cars as time pass, i hope to get a Firehawk someday. Im driving a Firebird right now, so wish me luck guys. Im going to work my butt off for that Firehawk.
    formula right?

SOM
    1998 Trans Am

I got mine cuz I was at a light in my crappy mustang and an accord beat me, so I was like forget this I need something with more power. + I like how it looked! :O

SOM
    1998 Trans Am

lol nice last pic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information