Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What kind of oil?

This is a discussion on What kind of oil? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I don't know anything about cars... OK. You've made ridiculous statements in just about every thread you've posted in on ...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I don't know anything about cars... OK.

You've made ridiculous statements in just about every thread you've posted in on this site.

I am highlighting what YOU SAID, nothing else.

Thank you for your whopping 77 posts though. It really has kept this board going.

I'll go ahead and turn in my TECH TEAM banner since I know nothing and have no contributions here.

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

and how the hell am I contradicting my self, All I said is that full syn, gives the best wear and tear and performace than conven, how is that contradicting , if your getting back to what I sayed for PesPlat. Is the best Pesoil, has to offer dude if you want to use that crap fine, but I trying to give the knowage that I have on oils to real drives so if that not you please dont commint on anything I have to say use your crapy oil and will see you has a stonger car, I been try to be cool with ya but your push my bottons pal

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I don't know anything about cars... OK.

You've made ridiculous statements in just about every thread you've posted in on this site.

I am highlighting what YOU SAID, nothing else.

Thank you for your whopping 77 posts though. It really has kept this board going.

I'll go ahead and turn in my TECH TEAM banner since I know nothing and have no contributions here.

who cares how many post you have, and who gives a fack on your Tech team, banner it should say retard banner, you been starting with me when I sayed I want an oil that give me good wear and tear and perforamce since then you been busting my balls, tech team on this nuts

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by Rmaverickz28 View Post
    you dont read between the lines pal, all I said is that when I went to wyotech, I was wondering about oils like every other car guy,while I was there,I had read about how oil is made and whitch chemical substance effect the block ,that why when I say pensoil is crap bet the house on it jack, I as far has the whole oilbrands beeing out of businees thing you said, If you knew anything about cars, whitch by your staements, you dont , one, people are dumb they dont care about wear and tear and performace so they put whatever in there oil pans, two, not all blocks can benefit from full syen, not to get to tech. , You say your not, picking on me, but you are busting my balls on everything, I type , next thing you know this guy will tell me Ford makes better cars

And if you dont like the way I spell goyour self,

And I meant that from the bottom my my mike.j fox heart
    I was joking with you abot the Michael J. Fox thing you little twit and now you turn on me like this. What the hell is your problem?

I am dumb but you are the one who cant use a comma to save the hair on your ass. Try a period, question marks, and other forms of punctuation.

So what is better for an iron block, what is better for an AL block? Come on smarty pants. Lets hear this. Anyone can read something and say they know about it. Do you have any testing done and perhaps a dissertation with your findings? Doubt it. In some areas Ford I think has things on track but they do lack in other areas JUST like GM.

You my friend have a LOT of growing up to do. You are all over the place. Someone like you holds no water with anything you say because you cant even converse with people. We all have done our fair share of reading about oils jackass. Man, you put yourself so high on the totem pole when in fact you are at the bottom. If you were so smart and knew so much you wouldnt have gone to Wyotech. You would have been an engineer and made the "perfect oil". Shove your 3.8 GPA up your ass. So you learned how to change oil. Good for you. Its guys like you that think you are the end all mechanics that will get the suprise. There are people who know 10X what you know they dont have any college. But hey, you looked in a book and saw something so thus its what you spread and if anyone else doenst agree you get mad. You can quote me on this. Its guys like me that you end up working for. Sad but true.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Where is Sarge on this,he is the oil guru.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Ray Charles blue

Im out for a bit. Getting a head ache from stupid people breathing my air.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    I was joking with you abot the Michael J. Fox thing you little twit and now you turn on me like this. What the hell is your problem?

I am dumb but you are the one who cant use a comma to save the hair on your ass. Try a period, question marks, and other forms of punctuation.

So what is better for an iron block, what is better for an AL block? Come on smarty pants. Lets hear this. Anyone can read something and say they know about it. Do you have any testing done and perhaps a dissertation with your findings? Doubt it. In some areas Ford I think has things on track but they do lack in other areas JUST like GM.

You my friend have a LOT of growing up to do. You are all over the place. Someone like you holds no water with anything you say because you cant even converse with people. We all have done our fair share of reading about oils jackass. Man, you put yourself so high on the totem pole when in fact you are at the bottom. If you were so smart and knew so much you wouldnt have gone to Wyotech. You would have been an engineer and made the "perfect oil". Shove your 3.8 GPA up your ass. So you learned how to change oil. Good for you. Its guys like you that think you are the end all mechanics that will get the suprise. There are people who know 10X what you know they dont have any college. But hey, you looked in a book and saw something so thus its what you spread and if anyone else doenst agree you get mad. You can quote me on this. Its guys like me that you end up working for. Sad but true.
    what da fock is your proplem I was just kidding to where da fock you get off on calling a twait, your out of line pro and fock my gpa, and all that too I was trying to makde a point , and if you want to learn on whitch oil is best for each block, go learn it your self and I will type any way I want, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I've forwarded your private PM to me to the site mods. Thank you for your kind words. You are a true gentleman and car novice. I hope to be at your level of intelligence some day. I will keep working on that.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

We need some Sarge in this thread.... wait, I mean,,,,,,,,,

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I've forwarded your private PM to me to the site mods. Thank you for your kind words. You are a true gentleman and car novice. I hope to be at your level of intelligence some day. I will keep working on that.
    go to hell pal, leave me alone

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Sheez. It's jut oil. Can't we all get along. The best oil is baby oil, because you can pour it over hot naked chicks and it makes them all shiny and fun. Argument over.

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Sheez. It's jut oil. Can't we all get along. The best oil is baby oil, because you can pour it over hot naked chicks and it makes them all shiny and fun. Argument over.
    I dont know bro I was just trying to get my 2 cents in there and these guys are busting my balls, and trying to get me kicked off , if you dont like want I have to say fine, be a man dont try and get the guy kick off for it ,whats a matter dude you have daddy issues or something, maybe moomy issues, you need to take it up with them now me pal

ohh Team Tech banner say hi to your mom for me

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Well, while I understand what you're saying, I don't think the way you said it is going to help any. But eh, I'll just continue thinking about jiggly women and baby oil...

(with respectful apologies to our jiggly female members)...

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Well, while I understand what you're saying, I don't think the way you said it is going to help any. But eh, I'll just continue thinking about jiggly women and baby oil...

(with respectful apologies to our jiggly female members)...
    sorry bro I have tryed to be playful but if you read they keep busting my balls bro

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Not taking sides, or judging your previous messages or theirs. Just saying, others ARE going to judge, and keeping the tone angry/nasty as you go forward isn't necessarily the best way to go...

That's my $.02. Leaving work now.

pewter, silver
    02 Z28/00 SS450rwhp

Not taking sides, or judging your previous messages or theirs. Just saying, others ARE going to judge, and keeping the tone angry/nasty as you go forward isn't necessarily the best way to go...

That's my $.02. Leaving work now.
    your a good guy bro I just like to keep it real thats all
    2002 Camaro Z28 Stock Ls1 longtube Slp Headers,Slp Y-pype, Flowmaster 80 series ,Level 10 Trans, Moser 12 blot 3.73s 33-spine axels tru-track posi, 335rwhp 345rwtq (STOLEN!!! 02/2011)

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

I like canola for frying turkeys, and virgin olive for.....oh wait....

Amsoil. Use it.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Mom jokes are from the 80's I hear.

Ray Charles blue

SCHMALGAR..............can you start a thread about oil and women?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information