Results 1 to 2 of 2

what the hell is this

This is a discussion on what the hell is this within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; i found this laying in my eng bay if for some type of vac has 3 spots for hoses any ...

  1. #1
    Drive it like its stolen gillahoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Carbondale, Pa

    1998 Trans Am

    what the hell is this

    i found this laying in my eng bay if for some type of vac has 3 spots for hoses any one know what it is and were it goes

  2. #2
    LS1 Noob
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Fredericksburg, VA

    2000 WS6

    That "appears" to be one of the vacuum connectors for the AC vents. I replaced mine a number of months ago and that's what it looked like. On my '00 WS6, it sits between the engine and the PCM (closer to the PCM). If your vents are working when you engage the AC, the one you found could be a connector that was replaced at some time and simply wasn't tossed in the trash?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. hell yea im in the 11s
    By Jheath5193 in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:05 AM
  2. Hell-O
    By Ricardo in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:35 PM
  3. What the hell? My New GTO vs GTP
    By Snooker in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:44 AM
  4. What the HELL is going on!?!?!?
    By L3THAL_Z28 in forum Manual Transmission
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:28 AM
  5. How the hell???
    By suede in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 08:16 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts