Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What does this consist of..

This is a discussion on What does this consist of.. within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; get a nor t/a and make it in to a ws-7 ull save movey on insurance im only 18 but ...

black trans am

get a nor t/a and make it in to a ws-7 ull save movey on insurance im only 18 but i pay 290 for my t/a if it was a ws6 it would be over 350... that alown is why i didnt get a ws6.. and the ws6 has stage 2 shocks same springs and sway bars on firebirds i have the v6 shock& sprins.. then with a norm t/a u get v8 shocks and springs on a ws6 u get the stage 2.. not a big diffrence if the car has over 60 k on it u probly wont feel a diffrence form v8 to stage 2 .. btw ther all made by the same people ther all yello and blue form v6- firehawk

Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

wow my insurance on my thunderbird right now is 300.. with a trans am it will probably be higher.. it's 290 for you because you're 19.. .i'm still 17

weberje
    Thermal expansion in the fluid due to friction----> coolers are good, 'specially for the beach.

black
    1998 ram air m6 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Kup98ss View Post
    I know I'm still not giving you the names you want but here is what the sales brochure (spelling) says word for word.

"WS6 Performance and Handling Package:Includes Ram Air Induction System, specifically tuned suspension, dual outlet polished exhaust, power steering cooler, specific 17" aluminum high-polished wheels(QB6), and P275/40ZR17 Goodyear Eagle F1 speed-rated tires (limited exterior color availability)"

Word for word. Hope this helps a little.

Also the Autos have a 3.23 rearend instead of the 2.73. Manuals have the same gearing.
    MANUALS HAVE 3.42'S

weberje

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information