Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What do you think of this WS6?

This is a discussion on What do you think of this WS6? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; T/A are less common and were more expensive to begin with so yes, they are selling for more. Thats way ...

Red
    98 T/A M6 w/lid and LM1

T/A are less common and were more expensive to begin with so yes, they are selling for more.

Thats way too high of a price though. Maybe if that had 20k miles it would be a deal.

Also, on the pipe, it doesn't look stock to me. The tips look much smaller and differently shaped than any T/A or WS6 I have seen. Could just be the camera angle though.

Sunset Orange
    Two, 2002 WS6 Trans Ams

this november i bought a SOM TA six speed it has 60xxx bone stock and i paid 15 it has a clean car fax and was a very very clean car so i would call that guy out and tell him he needs to rethink that price by at least $4500

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

nice car but to hi i just got mine last year and got it for 18900 and only had 8000 miles on it

ArticWhite&Black ws6 Rims
    2001 TA Ws.6

Wow looks like you guys got some pretty good deals on your cars, I just bought a 2001 artic white ws.6 6 speed. noz hook up with 69k for 13,500.00... well It was worth it to me lol... not many of those babies around here lol!... Id say look around a bit man, but when it comes to something you really want.. dont wait to long! ~!~Pics comming soon~!~ (I wish it was red lol) Good luck man!

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

yeah paid 12000 for mine with 76000 miles. but i had to shop around a while to find it. most people want way more than what these cars are worth. one man wanted no less than 18000 for his with 88000 miles, he said because it was the last year of the t/a. i think its still in the autotrader to this day.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

It does look nice, but it is alittle bit expensive. Also, the pipe on the right looks like its out more then the left pipe, but if it is just a bolt on you can adjust it if its not stock...or just buy a new exhaust for it if they lower the price and you get it.

Silver
    2002 Firehawk

Sadly, we are damned for resale value on our cars. It sure works out for keeping people interested in them though...not that anyone will ever see mine up for sale anyway.

Good luck!

black
    2001 trans am ws6

why do they put 2 diff style rims on the ws6 t/a's and why do sum come with traction control and some don't

Black
    '01 WS6

I paid $25k in '04 for my '01 WS6 with 2400 miles on it and if I could get $18k or $19k right now with 45k miles on it I'd sell it and buy a damn '06 Z06.... but I don't foresee me selling it for that....

01 ta red
    95 mustangV6

I agree price to high check kelly bue book in seattle that car blue book in mint is only 17 I bought mine last year for 15 with less miles

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme View Post
    why do they put 2 diff style rims on the ws6 t/a's and why do sum come with traction control and some don't
    it just depends on the year, they shaered the same wheels till 2002, and the t/c came out i think in 2001.

black trans am

the car looks bone stock tail pipe can be bent back to place all u would have to do is get a big jack handle shove it in thers put a rag next to it and pull ... now as for the price jew him down to 15 or less, the car does not have tcs but it comes with the cooler wheels imp if thers any rips in the leather, craked door panles , peling chrome on the wheels, dents in the rear 1/4 panles, i would jew him to hell and back, hell its got 60 some k on it i would even take it to a car wash and see if the tops leak, wich its going to, i would use all that to jew him down to 15 or less while ir looking look at the driving lights to see if they are cracked the only why i would pay the asking is if i did not find a thing wrong it and they have copyes of the work orders and had the power windo moter replace with in 20 k

Red
    1997 Pontiac Firebird

considering the fact that a red WS6 is my dream car, i say go for it, and im also in agreeance with the other guys on this one, way to high in price for year and miles, try talkin him down and keep us posted! Hope you get it buddy!

Vinny

Silver
    2002 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme View Post
    TC was optional as well. I got it on mine because I was thinking of driving it in the winter originally...who was I kidding!!!

If I had my time back, I wouldn't have added it. Just a PITA since I have now added the !TCS module and paid more for that.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

I think the asking price is a little high.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Way too much man a bought my 02 with 14000 miles and paid 22K

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I paid $20k out the door with 20k miles, with $3k 20" rims & tires. Their asking too much!!!

Black
    2001 WS6

The price is high and the right tail pipe does sit lower

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

i think all the ta's you people dont have in your states, are in oklahoma. you hardly ever see camaro's, all you see is TA's. but before i bought my ta...all there was. was camaro's.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    i think all the ta's you people dont have in your states, are in oklahoma. you hardly ever see camaro's, all you see is TA's. but before i bought my ta...all there was. was camaro's.
    I know most of the 4th gen fbody owners in Tulsa. There are probably 2-1 Camaros versus TAs here in Tulsa. When I used to run the local fbody club, it was probably 3-1 Camaro members to TA members in the club.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information