Black
    79 Trans Am

What do you think of this car?

Pontiac : Firebird WS6 Pontiac : Firebird WS6 | eBay

Buddy of mine won this car and was asking me about it, seeing as how I am new to the 4th gen scene I figure I would ask the experts. My initial reaction is that it looks nice. He got it for the same price a 98 with 8K more miles and an auto is going for locally

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Not a bad-looking car overall. Most of the issues with it appear to be cosmetic, which is to be expected with a car with that many miles.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

NBM
    1999 TA A4

$7,000 is great deal,I paid $6,200 for my non WS6 99 TA 2 years ago.

It has a few small issues but what 100,000 mile car doesn't?
    2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS A6
    1999 TA A4 NBM
    12.265 at 110.52mph

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 79TransAm View Post
    Pontiac : Firebird WS6 Pontiac : Firebird WS6 | eBay

Buddy of mine won this car and was asking me about it, seeing as how I am new to the 4th gen scene I figure I would ask the experts. My initial reaction is that it looks nice. He got it for the same price a 98 with 8K more miles and an auto is going for locally

Asking price and selling price are two different numbers. I think you buddy got a good deal even though that Texas sun does a job on paint and interiors. Good buy
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Thread Information