Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you think?

This is a discussion on What do you think? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Looks nice if you do get it I would put the v6 birds wheels on your formula lol. Personally I ...

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Looks nice if you do get it I would put the v6 birds wheels on your formula lol. Personally I thought about buying another bird as a dd but here in Colorado our cars move no where when it comes down to our weather, rwd/light in the back=stuck, so im going to go with an S4 haha ! It all about how pracital you want it to be.....

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    I would put the v6 birds wheels on your formula lol.
    i had planned on it.... but my formy has been murdered....
    those wheels would've looked killer on it....
    why my formy was ordered from the vactory with painted alloys...I'll never know...
    you order a 6 spd hardtop with every option except ws6, but u get those wheels...why??

'98,'00 Bird '03, 14 Vets

Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    i had planned on it.... but my formy has been murdered....
    those wheels would've looked killer on it....
    why my formy was ordered from the vactory with painted alloys...I'll never know...
    you order a 6 spd hardtop with every option except ws6, but u get those wheels...why??
    Polished upgraded wheel were like a $1500-2000 extra from the factory.
    You could get a awesome set of wheels and tires for much less than that in the day.
    They work really well with Drag Radials on them for the track now. ;-)

I paid $1400 for these Tires & Wheels back in 2001:

black trans am

haveing a firebird and a trans am is nice .... i got my firebird wheni was 16 ..im 18 now and i went out and got a trans am ...i payed for bouth cars my self ... and i found out that my 95 3.4v6 with pacesetter header and flow masters and k&n intake only gets about 25 mpg on the high way note thats a a4 ... my 2000 trans am with a ton of mods gets 28-31 mpg on the high way thats with a m6 ... its nice to drive the firebird to work with the tops off but its nicer to take my trans am to work with the tops off ... i found out that its depressing taking my firebird any where... i had a srt4 try to race me in in my v6 ... so i told him i would be back with my car i needed to get gas b4 i could race him .. so i went home and got my trans am and kicked his ass thats about the only perk of haveing a v6dd

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by blackbirdbrain89 View Post
    i found out that its depressing taking my firebird any where... i had a srt4 try to race me in in my v6 ... so i told him i would be back with my car i needed to get gas b4 i could race him .. so i went home and got my trans am and kicked his ass thats about the only perk of haveing a v6dd

I did that just the other night...
    my first night with the v6, a guy with an sti was talking shit so we raced and he pulled me, so i went to my house and got the formy and raced him again for $50, pullled him by about 8 cars...lol

Black
    2000 T/A

[QUOTE=Mecinoid;1227890]Polished upgraded wheel were like a $1500-2000 extra from the factory.
    You could get a awesome set of wheels and tires for much less than that in the day.

well that makes sense, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information