Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you guys think? (trade in for my car)

This is a discussion on What do you guys think? (trade in for my car) within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I'd say keep searching also. Even though its an 02, that's still too much. There's an 02 Silver Trans Am ...

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

I'd say keep searching also. Even though its an 02, that's still too much. There's an 02 Silver Trans Am that they're selling by me for 13k. It has about 50k miles or so. Its Silver and auto, but none the less a Trans Am. I suppose area would also be a factor, but I'd sa y to look around some more before you jump into it. Good luck with making your decision.

Black
    02 Z06

yeah defintely. I'll take all your opininons into consideration. I think I will go look at it and see if it's legit. I'll keep you guys posted about it though. But within the first week I would own it. I would have the wing taken off and get some nice chrome tips. That would improve the astetics a lot .

Red
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

I would shop around more , i got my 98 ws6 with 9,600 miles on it last spring for 12,000 and the car was in amazing shape. And that looks like a ricer not a muscle car

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

Quote Originally Posted by bguns10
    I would shop around more , i got my 98 ws6 with 9,600 miles on it last spring for 12,000 and the car was in amazing shape. And that looks like a ricer not a muscle car
    Now that's a deal.

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

Hey TransAmMan didn't you used to have an LT1 last year?

Black
    02 Z06

eh about two years ago . i had a 94 trans am GT but it was a big piece of crap.

I go through more cars then a gay man switches partners. I swear.

All of you guys keep calling rice. But once I get done with it I really think it will 100x better. But I do agree. Right now. It looks like rice.

Black
    2001 Pontiac

I can't believe that you still think that this car you are looking at will really be any better than what you've already got, ...
    With the mod's on this car you're looking at, & everyone can tell it's been modified, which to me says it's probably also had the crap run out of it. 'Probably'.
    Has there been anyone here say that this car you're looking at is a heck of a deal & you shouldn't pass it up? *Buy It Now!*
    Good Luck, ..., hope it works out for the best.

Black
    02 Z06

well . I respect everyones opinions. But I'm not going to be a fan boy and listen to what every one says by heart. I'm going to go check out the car. You don't understand. This car is exactly what I'm looking for. A black , 6spd , low mileage fully loaded 02 ws6. You never EVER see these around here in the midwest and when you do someone goes and buys them right away. The wing is not a big deal. I know it's ugly and ricey. I've said that. The exhaust tips are ugly too. But I would change that within a day or two of buying the car.

My car has so many random scratches , little things broken off , it would just take to much time and work. I've tired. But I can't find the pieces I'm looking for and it's been a good car. It's just worn out and has a crap load of miles. I'm pretty sure the suspension is worn out. Theres so much road noise from all this air getting it. Tons of random rattles and it doesn't pull as hard as other ls1's I've driven .

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Two weeks ago there was a very nice black WS6-M6 here in Nebraska for sale.
    Sold it for only $16500. You missed it big-time, ...
    Hell of a steal.
    http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=447650

All you have to do is keep your eyes open & search.
    There are better deals out there.

Look at all of these, ...
    http://motors.listings.ebay.com/_W0Q...rclo=&saprchi=

Or these, ...
    http://motors.listings.ebay.com/_W0Q...rclo=&saprchi=
    Last edited by PontiacFan; 03-03-2006 at 08:53 AM.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Its your money. I think people here are just trying to help you. What I was trying to tell you earlier is that it will be cheaper to just fix up the car you have. Meaning, more mod money.

Have you ever tried a junk yard to find your parts.. You can get stuff there for next to nothing and its usually in decent shape. I dont change anything back to stock myself, If im going to fix somthing I usually spend the extra $$ and upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information