Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

What did you pay?

This is a discussion on What did you pay? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; $9,500 for my '98 ws6 Formula in Sept. of 2003. Came with MTI worked over heads and a lot of ...

Madeche Vision...soon The Scientist's Avatar

NBM
    '98 Ram Air Formula

$9,500 for my '98 ws6 Formula in Sept. of 2003. Came with MTI worked over heads and a lot of other goodies.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

$21,000 2 years ago for my MN6 2001 T/A with a few mods and 19k on it with a free 10 year 100k mile warranty, and other goodies.

philsls1
    i bought mine of off a 52 yr old couple who had it since new. its a 2000 t/a ram air with 29500 miles on it for 14250 and i bought it february of 2005.

Pewter
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Bought it new 4/17/2001 and paid 29,005.00 out the door with tx, title, plates, etc. Stickered for 32k. It is still newish with 5,2xx on the clock.
    2001 Pewter WS6 M6
    Borla, some induction mods, a little bit of this and a pinch of that, 2 Hookers, and a pipe.....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151616

1 of 396 T/A Conv 2001 Wayah-bird's Avatar

Taupe/Red
    2001 Trans Am Conv

Sorry, but some responses ???

Quote Originally Posted by ViperBite4
    Wow What a range we have going here, keep em comin!
    This started out as a good idea and I'm sure 95% of the responses are true but some of these prices are BELOW KBB 'trade-in' and that is if they bought the car right now! It was even higher before. Unfortunately in these threads you always get the to spoil a good thread.

lee1rbc
    Aug 2005, Paid $9,100.00 for a 98 T/A 59k miles, black with tan leather. WS6 rims new 275/40/17s. Drove from Raleigh NC to the middle of Georgia for this car.
    I now have 63k miles.

Red
    1999 TA | 2001 SW Z06

Other people I know of..
    99 BGM TA A4 $13,000 around 40k miles or so. Probably less
    99 Black TA M6 $13,000 56k miles.

Black Beast 1 badblack transam 01's Avatar

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Wayah-bird
    This started out as a good idea and I'm sure 95% of the responses are true but some of these prices are BELOW KBB 'trade-in' and that is if they bought the car right now! It was even higher before. Unfortunately in these threads you always get the to spoil a good thread.
    THe reason i only paid 14,000 for mine was because it was salvaged.... KBB says just under 20,000 for it tho.

Midnight Blue
    99' Trans Am

I payed $7,500 for my 99 TA with 100k miles.

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

LOL.....if you want I can show you the recipet where I bought the car, I keep it in my consoule for times like this. When you buy and sell cars for a living, you tend to come across a great deal now and again, also does not hurt that you can go to auctions as well .--Tony

NBM
    '98 Ram Air Formula

Some people are bs'ing but some aren't. I have the bill of sale and buyers agreement for mine sitting right in front of me because i had to look to see when I bought it. If you are patient and a bit lucky you can get a good deal. The guy I bought my car from was need cash for the downpayment on a new home for his wife and kids and didn't need his occational weekend toy anymore.

philsls1
    the couple i bought mine off of were asking 16900. they hated selling it but they had to do to circumstances of him loosing a job in steel business that he had for 29 yrs. they had clear title and when i offered them cash money for car they took it. felt kinda bad though when i gave them cashiers check and took car to actually see the guy tearing up. i knew then it was his baby. gave him 14250 like stated before. then gave taxman and title department1026.25. so sorry i guess my total was 15276.25. have good day all

Taupe/Red
    2001 Trans Am Conv

The original person who started this thread needed some help and honest answers if you checked his other threads as well. He didn't need 'dealers' auction prices or bull crap, just 'real' everyday dealer to buyer or individual to individual transactions. I'm glad he received some good answers from most everyone. That's what LS1 is for, to help. As he stated earlier, keep 'em coming.

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by ViperBite4
    Just thought it would be interesting to see the deals everyone has gotten for their birds. I know the blue book value is much lower then what people are actually paying for them.

2001 - Black ws6 TA 51,000 Miles $19,000
    The original person who started this thread needed some help and honest answers if you checked his other threads as well. He didn't need 'dealers' auction prices or bull crap, just 'real' everyday dealer to buyer or individual to individual transactions. I'm glad he received some good answers from most everyone. That's what LS1 is for, to help. As he stated earlier, keep 'em coming.
    I dont see anything in here about needing advice on what to pay for a car, he asked what people paid for their cars....and guess what, myself along with everyone else has told him. Before you get all pissed at people, why dont you go back and re-read a little yourself. If you think you got a great deal on your convertable at $22,600, your a little wrong. I can't help the fact that I happened to get a better deal than most, oh well, it took me over a year to finally find a good car at an even better price.--Tony

Black
    2000 Trans Am

NO WAY! That would be a legal 'theft' if you pulled that off. You sure it wasn't 110,000 miles??
    Yea im sure it was only 10,000. Actually it was like 9400... but look for yourself.. this was yesterday

Taupe/Red
    2001 Trans Am Conv

Sorry ViperBite4

Looks like your thread has been wrecked. No one saw your other thread about the car you wanted. Did you end up getting it? There were many good responses here so I'm sure you benefitted from it. Good luck if you are still searching.

Ya I got some really good responses from both of the threads I started. I know that it was a pretty general question that I asked and that some people have purchased salvaged cars which will lower the price considerably. The folks here have some great cars and I did make an offer to the guy I originally posted about in the other thread. He wanted 19,400 for an 01 with 51,000 miles on it. So I put in an initial offer of 16,200 on the table to begin the negotiation dance but I havent heard back from him lol. Ahh well.

Must.... Keep..... Looking....

Taupe/Red
    2001 Trans Am Conv

OK, great! Glad to hear. Some really nice 'For Sale' cars here on LS1. You'll find one. I'll also send you an e/mail.

NBM
    '98 Ram Air Formula

Viper,
    Just keep looking man. I had to drive 1 1/2 hours to see my car before I bought it. I made that trip 3 times before making the deal. You'll find one...or maybe it will find you??? That is what I feel about mine.
    Last edited by The Scientist; 03-17-2006 at 06:21 AM.

red
    04 pontiac gto

how r u guys getting them so cheap with basicly low miles on them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information