Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2777127177227237247257273274275276277
Results 5,521 to 5,524 of 5524
Like Tree1329Likes

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

This is a discussion on What did you do with your Trans Am today? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; so sorry, Bro. For those of us still uncracked... is there a good trick to keep dash uncracked? Any ArmorAll ...

Blog Entries
    so sorry, Bro. For those of us still uncracked... is there a good trick to keep dash uncracked? Any ArmorAll or other stuff better than others... is this from lots of flexing with no subframe connector, or bushings drying out and hardening where dash connects (guessing?), etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    My damn dash cracked and not on the pad, that's been cracked. It's the actual dash that the instrument cluster mounts too. Not going to pay $800. Going to look in the junk yards and pray I find one in good condition.

It royally pisses me off because I just got the interior looking the way I wanted and that happens.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

I would say it's just that my car is 19 yrs old. Plastic is not forever as the Greenies would make you believe. Hell even Ferrari's and Lambo's suffer from plastic aging as well. You look at any 80's to 90's car and you see they have issues with dash, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say it's just that my car is 19 yrs old. Plastic is not forever as the Greenies would make you believe. Hell even Ferrari's and Lambo's suffer from plastic aging as well. You look at any 80's to 90's car and you see they have issues with dash, etc.

Silver
    '02 Trans Am WS-6, 6M

- - - Updated - - -

I have the top-dash with a crack, small cracks on the doors (caught, and fixed them in time before they went nuts), one of the vent vanes (replaced with a used on, and fixed the broken one for use later). I do have to reconnect the center console just below the cup holder (barely would notice). I think that's about it, unless the letters on the cruise control being smudges and partially missing counts.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have the top-dash with a crack, small cracks on the doors (caught, and fixed them in time before they went nuts), one of the vent vanes (replaced with a used on, and fixed the broken one for use later). I do have to reconnect the center console just below the cup holder (barely would notice). I think that's about it, unless the letters on the cruise control being smudges and partially missing counts.
    SLP Air Lid/Smooth Bellows
    Kooks Emissions LT Headers/Catted Y pipe
    Magnaflow Cat-back
    Walbro 255 fuel pump
    Spohn Front Upper and Lower Tubular Control Arms
    UMI Rear Lower Control Arms/ Adjustable Panhard Rod
    Factory C5 Z06 17x9.5 wheels w/ 285-40-17 Continental Extreme Contact DW's all the way around.
    Dyno Dynamics dynoed @:
    356 rwhp, 360 rwlb/tq

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans am WS6

Pretty sure when I get back to the states I am going to put Coil overs on my car and give that a shot, I have a whole laundry list of parts I want to get over the next year or so but I figure I will start with suspension.

Page 277 of 277 FirstFirst ... 2777127177227237247257273274275276277

Thread Information