Page 186 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3686136146156166182183184185186187188189190206216226236 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 5343
Like Tree1285Likes

What did you do with your Trans Am today?

This is a discussion on What did you do with your Trans Am today? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by kingls1 R1 Concepts Online Shopping - Shop for OEM Rotors, Slotted Rotors, Cross Drilled Rotor, Cross Drilled ...

  1. #3701
    Spaz is My Mentor SMWS6TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ugy Lower Corner of AL
    Posts
    10,031

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    R1 Concepts Online Shopping - Shop for OEM Rotors, Slotted Rotors, Cross Drilled Rotor, Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors,Brake pads,Other items
    These are what a lot of guys run on here also they are a site sponser and run some specials for us you can find more info here.
    R1Concepts Exclusive LS1.com Discount!!!!
    I don't have them yet but they are on the wish list others can chime in on what they bought or like.
    Ditto!!

  2. #3702
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    What did I do today with MY T/A????
    Absolutely nothing!!!
    Except for my drunk neighbor who leaned up against it and broke off my driver side rear view mirror
    Thank god she was covered or I'd expect some chipped paint as well. Not completely off but, the plastic support behind it. Only one bolt holding it on ATM.

  3. #3703
    Moderator 98TransAmWs-6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    3,476

    Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    What did I do today with MY T/A????
    Absolutely nothing!!!
    Except for my drunk neighbor who leaned up against it and broke off my driver side rear view mirror
    Thank god she was covered or I'd expect some chipped paint as well. Not completely off but, the plastic support behind it. Only one bolt holding it on ATM.
    Why was your neighbor anywhere near your car or on your property? Just curious as it sounds like a kind of odd thing to happen.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

  4. #3704
    Senior Member raynor139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,270

    Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

    Well bled the hydraulic system and clutch is working again hopefully lasts till the new clutch and slave and accessories arive. Downside halfway home from my buddies shop and the check engine light came on...... just can't catch a break and working every day till Christmas isn't helping.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

  5. #3705
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Why was your neighbor anywhere near your car or on your property? Just curious as it sounds like a kind of odd thing to happen.
    Car is in my garage, covered and stored for the winter. He came over drunk to shoot-the-shit, so to speak. Nothing really odd about it. Typical neighbor....except for the drunk part.

  6. #3706
    Senior Member theorangeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,434

    Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'15 Hemi Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Why was your neighbor anywhere near your car or on your property? Just curious as it sounds like a kind of odd thing to happen.
    Car is in my garage, covered and stored for the winter. He came over drunk to shoot-the-shit, so to speak. Nothing really odd about it. Typical neighbor....except for the drunk part.
    Yea...I dont handle stuff like that very well.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

  7. #3707
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Yea...I dont handle stuff like that very well.
    I'm not too happy about it. But what can I do?...knock his teeth out? It was a thought. 10 years ago that would have probably been done.....now.....
    It's not that life threatening to where I needed to resort to that.
    I know it was his drunken state that caused his carelessness. I do understand shit happens. It's never fun when it happens to you.

  8. #3708
    Moderator 98TransAmWs-6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    3,476

    Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

    Well hopefully he pays to have it fixed rather than it coming out of your pocket. I still find it odd personally but then again I don't let anyone touch any of my cars other than to grab the handle to get in. I once flipped out on someone for setting their hat on my painted tonneau cover on my truck.

  9. #3709
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    I don't think it was deliberate. As I said, being drunk I feel had everything to do with why this happened. If I lean up against my car, that my choice. MY CAR. When someone else does it, well then, we have a problem. And this where were at. Weather he did it to rest himself or just stumbled, I'm not sure. I just remember him making the comment, " I think I just broke your mirror. Damn dude, I'm really sorry". It will be taken care of. I don't think flipping out is going to fix nor solve what happened. I know he's a wee bit embarrassed of his actions.
    Not sure I would get upset if anyone set their hat on it thought. That's a little excessive. Just my opinion.

  10. #3710
    Senior Member theorangeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,434

    Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'15 Hemi Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    I'm not too happy about it. But what can I do?...knock his teeth out? It was a thought. 10 years ago that would have probably been done.....now.....
    It's not that life threatening to where I needed to resort to that.
    I know it was his drunken state that caused his carelessness. I do understand shit happens. It's never fun when it happens to you.
    Im not saying I would have beat him up with a crowbar, but when he gets sober I would have had a pretty frank conversation with him reminding him that he broke my mirror off while he was drunk

  11. #3711
    Moderator 98TransAmWs-6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    3,476

    Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    I don't think it was deliberate. As I said, being drunk I feel had everything to do with why this happened. If I lean up against my car, that my choice. MY CAR. When someone else does it, well then, we have a problem. And this where were at. Weather he did it to rest himself or just stumbled, I'm not sure. I just remember him making the comment, " I think I just broke your mirror. Damn dude, I'm really sorry". It will be taken care of. I don't think flipping out is going to fix nor solve what happened. I know he's a wee bit embarrassed of his actions.
    Not sure I would get upset if anyone set their hat on it thought. That's a little excessive. Just my opinion.
    The way you originally described it sounded like a different situation to me. It's good that it will be taken care of.
    Last edited by 98TransAmWs-6; 12-19-2014 at 07:15 AM.

  12. #3712
    Senior Member kingls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Johnstown,PA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,058

    Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

    Not Odd at all to have someone who had too much to drink in your garage. They are our man cave's and I have neighbors and friends stop over to shoot the shit a lot. Now most are Car Guys so they stay away but there is always someone that has to touch everything to FEEL How SHINNY it is......!!!! I'm sure it was a accident and it will be taken care of, no matter how much we love our cars remember we are talking about a machine here not your family!
    Nutball likes this.
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

  13. #3713
    Senior Member theorangeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,434

    Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'15 Hemi Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    I don't think it was deliberate. As I said, being drunk I feel had everything to do with why this happened. If I lean up against my car, that my choice. MY CAR. When someone else does it, well then, we have a problem. And this where were at. Weather he did it to rest himself or just stumbled, I'm not sure. I just remember him making the comment, " I think I just broke your mirror. Damn dude, I'm really sorry". It will be taken care of. I don't think flipping out is going to fix nor solve what happened. I know he's a wee bit embarrassed of his actions.
    Not sure I would get upset if anyone set their hat on it thought. That's a little excessive. Just my opinion.
    yea that would change my response...I'd just go inside and get pissed instead of getting pissed at him

  14. #3714
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    Im not saying I would have beat him up with a crowbar, but when he gets sober I would have had a pretty frank conversation with him reminding him that he broke my mirror off while he was drunk
    Oh yeah, he was told.

    Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    The way you originally described it sounded like a different situation to me. It's good that it will be taken care of.
    I did use a couple emotes that could have been misconstrued, that I was very pissed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    Not Odd at all to have someone who had too much to drink in your garage. They are our man cave's and I have neighbors and friends stop over to shoot the shit a lot. Now most are Car Guys so they stay away but there is always someone that has to touch everything to FEEL How SHINNY it is......!!!! I'm sure it was a accident and it will be taken care of, no matter how much we love our cars remember we are talking about a machine here not your family!
    I know it wasn't intentional. It was the fact he was drinking.
    And Jeff, you hit the nail on the head with this. That's exactly how I feel
    Sure I was PO'd at the time, hence my 1st post. Had to vent a little bit. Where else to do it but here.....

  15. #3715
    Member RONS98TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MARYLAND
    Age
    43
    Posts
    784

    BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

    I also have a drunk neighbor that always loves to come over and talk about cars. I just dont let him near my cars due to the fact I know he is kinda careless and has "balance" issues. I make it very clear for him to stay out of the garage, but try to say it in a nice way. Its only a mirror for you, thankfully, and thats pretty easy to replace. It's obvious he wasn't doing it on purpose and hopefully he knows he is 100% responsible for his actions, regardless of his condition when it happened. If for some weird reason he refuses to pay, or can't afford to pay for it, then BREAK off your FOOT in his a$$!! LOL

  16. #3716
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    Finally got around to removing the broken piece


  17. #3717
    Senior Member kingls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Johnstown,PA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,058

    Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic


    Here you go Dave....

  18. #3718
    Member Nutball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259

    Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

    TOO FUNNY JEFF!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks!

  19. #3719
    Senior Member theorangeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,434

    Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'15 Hemi Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post

    Here you go Dave....
    Hahaha! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why didn't I think of that?

  20. #3720
    Member TransAmTerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abingdon, Md
    Posts
    146

    black
    02 TransAm Ramair WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Ditto!!
    Thanks for all the input on the brake advice guys,,, I'll post later when I finally get them. Santa stole all my money !!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LS1 vs Old School
    By Mecinoid in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:08 PM
  2. Gearhead Street '10 T/A - 900HP 2010 Trans Am Anno
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:50 AM
  3. The Trans Am 421 SD - Transcendental Transformatio
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 10:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •