Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

What color is this?

This is a discussion on What color is this? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; i guess it's going to have to be that color, maybe my eye's were just playing tricks on me today ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A



    i guess it's going to have to be that color, maybe my eye's were just playing tricks on me today since it was all grayish outside

  2. #22
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius


  3. #23
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    okay, I guess I just figured blue green look like mystic teal on the maros.

    idk though either way i want it.

  4. #24
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    I ran the vins on the firebird, for sale....

    Here you go...

    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (79U)
    PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR,MYSTIC TEAL PEARL (79U)

    633 Matches for 2000.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    i'll just be happy to not be confused with every other guy with a black camaro.

    usually people say, you know james with the black camaro?

    the people ask is he the one with the nice one?

    of course the answer is yes.

    i've never seen a 4.5 gen trans am that color, a few v6's but never ta's

  6. #26
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    i'll just be happy to not be confused with every other guy with a black camaro.

    usually people say, you know james with the black camaro?

    the people ask is he the one with the nice one?

    of course the answer is yes.

    i've never seen a 4.5 gen trans am that color, a few v6's but never ta's
    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    But does this color match the one your looking at? If so that's the color and RPO code for it, I posted above.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    But does this color match the one your looking at? If so that's the color and RPO code for it, I posted above.
    still hard to tell very very similar though, so if this car is still factory paint that's the color.

    i'll run the vis tomorrow after i check it out, and get all the info

  8. #28
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    I ran the vins on the firebird, for sale....

    Here you go...

    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (79U)
    PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR,MYSTIC TEAL PEARL (79U)

    633 Matches for 2000.
    its a 1999?

  9. #29
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    yeah i moved it over while i was looking at it today. looked like it was just chipped pretty good.

    as long as shit isn't cracked i'm good.

    I am just ready for a bird.

    My camaro goes away january 5th. I am giving it to my sis for her graduation.

    so i need a new lsx quick
    your a good brother

    my little brother needs a head check if he thinks hes even going to be able to drive my t/a, much less recieve it

  10. #30
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    your a good brother

    my little brother needs a head check if he thinks hes even going to be able to drive my t/a, much less recieve it

  11. #31
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    So I'm crazy, I don't know why I thought it was a 99?

    maybe i was tired last night?

    I ran the vis

    and learned the following

    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (79U)
    PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR,MYSTIC TEAL PEARL (79U)

    one of 336 that color

    and one of only 2273 ws6 cars

    soooooo, It's pretty rare and i'm thrilled.

    but bank wants 2k down because loan value is only 5700

  12. #32
    Member waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    617

    Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

    a shade of green, A nice shade of green.

  13. #33
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Getzen...snatch that bird up. Nice color.

  14. #34
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    So I'm crazy, I don't know why I thought it was a 99?

    maybe i was tired last night?

    I ran the vis

    and learned the following

    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (79U)
    PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR,MYSTIC TEAL PEARL (79U)

    one of 336 that color

    and one of only 2273 ws6 cars

    soooooo, It's pretty rare and i'm thrilled.

    but bank wants 2k down because loan value is only 5700
    6-Speed?

    I want an LS1 so bad... How much is the car?

    $7,700 or 5700?

  15. #35
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Getzen_Guy View Post
    So I'm crazy, I don't know why I thought it was a 99?

    maybe i was tired last night?

    I ran the vis

    and learned the following

    EXTERIOR COLOR,PRIMARY (79U)
    PRIMARY COLOR - EXTERIOR,MYSTIC TEAL PEARL (79U)

    one of 336 that color

    and one of only 2273 ws6 cars

    soooooo, It's pretty rare and i'm thrilled.

    but bank wants 2k down because loan value is only 5700
    so what year is it really?

  16. #36
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    so what year is it really?
    1998

  17. #37
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    6-Speed?

    I want an LS1 so bad... How much is the car?

    $7,700 or 5700?
    auto it's 7700

  18. #38
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Miles, if so not bad. Almost worth me driving up there, lol.

  19. #39
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Miles, if so not bad. Almost worth me driving up there, lol.


    120k

  20. #40
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Miles, if so not bad. Almost worth me driving up there, lol.
    i figured there would be a ton near you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Color Sanding Process - Color Sanding To Perfectio
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:00 AM
  2. [COLOR="red"]WANTED[/COLOR]--LGM Harness Bar.
    By Carlos01SS in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. Decal color/grill color
    By Fung Bucko in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:04 PM
  4. What Color?
    By victor111262 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 05:31 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •