Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

What is this car?

I was wondering if you guys could tell me alittle bit more about this car listed here ---> http://www.vehix.com/inventory/Vehic...PagePosition=3 I am interested in it cuase it is close and has low miles and looks pretty clean. But not much info is give on the car. It looks like it is a T/A and it has a Ram air hood so could it be a T/A with the WS6 package or a poser? Thanks for your import guys.

P/S don't steal it out from under me.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

WS6 in general is an appearance and suspension option offered on T/A's and Formula's. SOme common dead giveaways of a true WS6 is the hood and the components that go with it. The airbox is taller than a stock T/A's to tate up with the Ram Air hood. Also the WS6's came with a sportier suspension, ie, decarbon shocks. Badging on the rear is a definate identifier. Besides the badging, the best way to know for sure is the door sticker on the inside of the drivers side door where you'll see the code "WS6"

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    WS6 in general is an appearance and suspension option offered on T/A's and Formula's. SOme common dead giveaways of a true WS6 is the hood and the components that go with it. The airbox is taller than a stock T/A's to tate up with the Ram Air hood. Also the WS6's came with a sportier suspension, ie, decarbon shocks. Badging on the rear is a definate identifier. Besides the badging, the best way to know for sure is the door sticker on the inside of the drivers side door where you'll see the code "WS6"
    Thanks, I talked with the dealer on the phone today and he said it was a T/A with the WS6 package, but he said the list price was 19,950...kinda high for me but he said that there was room for negotiation. I might go look at it and offer like 14,500 but i dunno if they are going to go for that.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

wow

how many miles does the car have on it??? dealers usually are asking WAAAY too much for these cars..... gimme some info on it

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

2001 T/A with WS6 package
    Blue
    leather- in good shape
    T-tops
    manual tranny
    59,317 miles on car
    had 3 owners in the past according to carfax.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

yea that is WAAAAY!!!! too high... i saw an operpriced one a while back.. 02 ws8 midnight blue.. leather chrome rims... loaded.... 19k miles.. were asking 21.... 14500 is close to what a private party would be asking but that is still a lil high for that milage... they arent going to go low enough for a good price... unless your deadset on this car i would pass... look on here to see what cars of the same milage condtion are going for... its not that much... i would buy one from someone on here.. especially if you have 15grand to work with..

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

hey even not just ws.6's got decarbons. z28 came with them too
    Quote Originally Posted by 90zccrx View Post
    2001 T/A with WS6 package
    Blue
    leather- in good shape
    T-tops
    manual tranny
    59,317 miles on car
    had 3 owners in the past according to carfax.
    i would say too much. shit i payed 16,900 for mine at a dealer. got it memorial day '04 all stock perfect paint and interior. non smoker 1 owner 33,500 miles

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    hey even not just ws.6's got decarbons. z28 came with them too

i would say too much. shit i payed 16,900 for mine at a dealer. got it memorial day '04 all stock perfect paint and interior. non smoker 1 owner 33,500 miles
    Yeah i figured that was way high, like i said I will offer a lower price and see what they say. Worst case they so no and I move on. Only reason I am persuring it, is that it is near my home. Most the offers on this site are no where near PA. And i would like a stock(unmodified) one of course.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

yea... theres an example of why thats too high. i got that info from the stickey, didnt feel like typing it up... haha... didnt go over it..... lol

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Way too much mine had only 16415 miles on it when i bought this summer and i got it for almost a thousand less and that was buying from carmax who have high prices and dont negotiate at all.

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

I just saw this members car for sale -----> http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63022

Might go check that out.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

that member asked me what he should sell his car for... offer 14,7 then 15... he probably take it.. he doesnt.... *didnt know anything about the cars about 2 weeks ago but it is a clean car.. and thats a good price...

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

that member asked me what he should sell his car for... offer 14,7 then 15... he probably take it.. he doesnt.... *didnt know anything about the cars about 2 weeks ago but it is a clean car.. and thats a good price...
    awsome thanks

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

where are you located in PA... you anywhere near Muhlenburg <<spelling?? my girlfriend moved down here from there.. i went up there this past summer... theres some car lot up there... near muhlenburg... it always has vettes camaros trans ams... and caugh caugh stangs.... lol but anyways bunch of sports cars... fair prices also..

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

where are you located in PA... you anywhere near Muhlenburg <<spelling?? my girlfriend moved down here from there.. i went up there this past summer... theres some car lot up there... near muhlenburg... it always has vettes camaros trans ams... and caugh caugh stangs.... lol but anyways bunch of sports cars... fair prices also..
    I live in York county which is south-central pa, I go to college in williamsport which is central to northern-central PA. Not sure where Muhlenburg is.

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

me either... haha.. potts town... cant remember the other names right now.. lol... its about an hour away from the basketball arena..

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

pottstown is in northern PA.

Hey I was also wondering what grade fuel do you guys put in the T/A ws6's?

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

i would put high grade if you got the money... if not run mid... if your not stock... ie head/cam.... run the good stuff... cars were made to run the highest

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

i would put high grade if you got the money... if not run mid... if your not stock... ie head/cam.... run the good stuff... cars were made to run the highest
    Ok thats what i figured, I also figured that I would take a kick to the nutz in the gas department cuase I currently own a honda. But it getting 26 on highway isn't so bad and that is what I mostly drive.

Black
    1990 Honda CRX

Also what is the oil capacity? What type should I use? A synthetic?

Thread Information