Results 1 to 15 of 15

went to GLD

This is a discussion on went to GLD within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Had a good run, 13.106 @ 106.2 MPH. beat a stang. fun!...

  1. #1
    Member waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    617

    Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

    went to GLD

    Had a good run, 13.106 @ 106.2 MPH. beat a stang. fun!

  2. #2
    Junior Member Fox Body's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    1st place
    Age
    30
    Posts
    64

    primer grey
    1990 fox mustang gt

    mods?

  3. #3
    Member waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    617

    Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Body View Post
    mods?
    SLP lid, electric cut out, 3500 stall and lowered. The stang was a late 90ish cobra M6. Nice car, with a good driver would probably won the race. Also, mines a vert and I was on street tires. I think I would be in the upper 12's with some good drag tires.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Fox Body's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    1st place
    Age
    30
    Posts
    64

    primer grey
    1990 fox mustang gt

    Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    SLP lid, electric cut out, 3500 stall and lowered. The stang was a late 90ish cobra M6. Nice car, with a good driver would probably won the race. Also, mines a vert and I was on street tires. I think I would be in the upper 12's with some good drag tires.
    whats a cobra m6?

  5. #5
    Senior Member 00z28bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    las vegas, nv
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,390

    white
    2000 Z28

    im pretty sure he means m5 which is short for manual 5 speed. our cars have 6 speeds in the manual tranny but a misconception is that the mustangs have 6 speeds also

  6. #6
    Member waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    617

    Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    im pretty sure he means m5 which is short for manual 5 speed. our cars have 6 speeds in the manual tranny but a misconception is that the mustangs have 6 speeds also
    yup, don't know much about them.

  7. #7
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SAN FRAN SISCO BABY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    836

    VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

    what ever happened to m3 and m4!...wait that was before my time ...nvm

  8. #8
    Member waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    617

    Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by TmaxicanA View Post
    what ever happened to m3 and m4!...wait that was before my time ...nvm
    you're 21, most everything was before your time.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Fox Body's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    1st place
    Age
    30
    Posts
    64

    primer grey
    1990 fox mustang gt

    Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    im pretty sure he means m5 which is short for manual 5 speed. our cars have 6 speeds in the manual tranny but a misconception is that the mustangs have 6 speeds also
    o ok....yeah i think the 03 04 cobra and the gt500 models are about the only six speeds mustangs have....

  10. #10
    Member Pickle86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    kanas city Mo
    Age
    31
    Posts
    151

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans am ws6

    nicely done beat up them stangs!

  11. #11
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle86 View Post
    nicely done beat up them stangs!
    +1.. nice run
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

    *SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

  12. #12
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Nice!

    What was your 60'?

  13. #13
    Senior Member 00z28bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    las vegas, nv
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,390

    white
    2000 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Body View Post
    o ok....yeah i think the 03 04 cobra and the gt500 models are about the only six speeds mustangs have....
    i dont really follow them at all but i was under the impression that ford used 5 speeds in the termis but then again it is still a t56. but again i dont follow them at all. not because of brand preference just because i want to know about what i have as opposed to something i dont have.

  14. #14
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    i dont really follow them at all but i was under the impression that ford used 5 speeds in the termis but then again it is still a t56. but again i dont follow them at all. not because of brand preference just because i want to know about what i have as opposed to something i dont have.
    nope.. termis are 6 speeds so are gt500s

  15. #15
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SAN FRAN SISCO BABY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    836

    VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

    Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    you're 21, most everything was before your time.
    ....true

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •