Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ur thought on this trade

This is a discussion on Ur thought on this trade within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by p_funk22 Umm...have you heard a whippled or KB cobra? Not only do you have that loud ass ...

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by p_funk22 View Post
    Umm...have you heard a whippled or KB cobra? Not only do you have that loud ass exhaust, but loud ass blower whine as well. Getting a Terminator because it's quieter is illogical. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually louder.
    what you just said is illogical.

a kb or whipple or the stock eaton for that matter doesnt "whine" at low rpms, like the rpms you would be at whilst driving in your neighborhood.

Impounded

Pewter
    2000 Firehawk #506 A4

I guess I was hearing things when i could hear the whistle of the blower while a cobra was 5 feet from me idling. damn i'm dumb. I forgot you've heard every fucking Cobra on earth and they're all quiet. Fuck you. Your mom's illogical. You're fucking retarded if you think a stock blower and a whipple sound the same anyway. Well, I think you're fucking retarded no matter what, but thinking that just makes a stronger case. Also, a LS1 with a catback and headers at low rpm's isn't like a shuttle launch or anything. I fucking hate this forum and all you dumb shits. I knew I shouldn't have come back. You all talk out of your ass anyway and give more bad advice than I can even mention. To the original poster, just do what you want and don't ask these stupid ass kids for any advice.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

I guess I was hearing things when i could hear the whistle of the blower while a cobra was 5 feet from me idling. damn i'm dumb. I forgot you've heard every fucking Cobra on earth and they're all quiet. Fuck you. Your mom's illogical. You're fucking retarded if you think a stock blower and a whipple sound the same anyway. Well, I think you're fucking retarded no matter what, but thinking that just makes a stronger case. Also, a LS1 with a catback and headers at low rpm's isn't like a shuttle launch or anything. I fucking hate this forum and all you dumb shits. I knew I shouldn't have come back. You all talk out of your ass anyway and give more bad advice than I can even mention. To the original poster, just do what you want and don't ask these stupid ass kids for any advice.
    did i miss something

Red
    2001 ws6

ahahaha looks like we have a trash talker on our hands

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Since you hate the forum so bad, I gave you a paid vacation, enjoy your time away.

Quote Originally Posted by fabrizi View Post
    Unless he's at WOT in his driveway they won't hear the blower whine. Sorry. Most Cobra's don't need headers till over 550rwhp, then they get a bit restrictive, otherwise they're a 'waste of money' in their minds. They're much quieter, easier to mod, cheaper to go fast, and supercharged. Deadly combo. 03/04 Cobra FTW.

Cobras are not quieter stock they are louder then some LS1s with catbacks. I've heard dozens of them from stock to full exhaust and they are loud. Every car can benefit from headers regardless of other mods. It's cheap to go fast in a cobra you are out of your mind they are 25-30k!! You can get a nice LS1 for half that and put a supercharger on it. Then you have a car that's a full second faster in the quarter for less money. Don't get me wrong they are bad ass cars but they are expensive. You can go faster for less money in an LS1 plain and simple. Not to mention no matter what you do to a cobra it's still ford!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information