Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

White
    1999 Chevrolet Blazer

Is this trans am worth the price?

Hey guys, Let me first start off by saying Hi,

My name is Chad and I am new to the forum. I turn 18 on the 17th of this month and am treating myself to a new car. Hopefully a ws6 trans am if you guys think it is worth it.

The car is in amazing condition, Not a single crease on any of the seats like most older cars. The paint is amazing, though, I could probably do without the gold ascents. (which I have been told are removable, so if I dont like them, I will remove them). The gold rims are okay. A little too flashy I think. But I think I can live with them.

But the overall appearance of the car is amazing. Its in amazing condition and the owner says that it has new brakes all the way around, New rotors all the way around, new tires, new oil, and I think that he said a new clutch.

The car also has exhaust on it, (unknown exactly what brand) and a Hurst short throw shifter with an intake as well.

The car only has 48K miles on it. And he is asking I believe $17,800. But I could probably talk him down to $16k or more. But if he isn't willing to budge at all. Then I will still buy it for his asking price just because I really want this car.

Here are some pictures, Let me know what you guys think.
    Any concerns or questions let me know as well.

Ohh, and I am only financing $11,000-12,000... I am paying the rest in cash.
    My parents aren't buying this for me, I am paying for it myself. All of my insurance, gas, payments, and even my down payment is my responsibility. My dads going to try and co-sign for me though, But i don't know if it is going to work because his credit is "sufficiently obligated"

99' 30th Ann TA

Wow.... LS1 heaven....

99' 30th Ann TA

O, and you should definitely be able to talk him down some, but not much... Definitely worth it as long as it's been taken care of (not just cosmetically either)....
    30th Anniversary Trans Am #0998
    B&B triflow exhaust, American Racing Headers, RPM Level V T-56, RPS clutch, LS6 intake, P&P TB, Hotchkis lower trailing, Panard Rod, Tower Brace, SFC's, and Swar Bar Kit, BMR Lowering Springs, HAL Adjustable Shocks and Coilovers, Powerslot Rotors

1998 Z-28 A4

Car looks good good luck with the buy

pewter
    2002 camaro z28

OMG GORGEOUS ... talk him down a lil and good luck with that gorgeous car

White/Gold
    99 T/A sold/67 Firebird

dude wheres that place located

Red
    2001 ws6

If he replaced the clutch already he beat on the car. Did you carfax it? Its modded as well, if i had to take a guess all those cars have been in accidents and he buys em for cheap and fixes em up to make money off em. They came out tastefully i must say however. If the title is clean i say go for $16k.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

i would definately leave the stripes on the car,but i would scrap the "ram air" off the windshield.damn nice car.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that.....looks.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

that interior is absolutely impeccable!

I'm thoroughly interested in finding out more about this dealer-please post contact info!

I like ittttt. Definitely a hot car. Like the others say I would try to talk him down a little.

I probably hate you bowtieguy02SS's Avatar

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 SS

how did you log into ls1.com from heaven?

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Sharp car, buy it, ya can't lose with the black/gold theme, ...,

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I've seen that car... and that dealer. He has 99% f-bodies on his page. sometimes he sells something besides an f body but thats rare. http://www.camarokingla.com That is where you will find this and a ton of other f-bods. I don't know the status of their titles but i called him on one last year and he claimed it was clean. I've seen some ok prices from him recently but last year they were MUCH higher. After calling him on the one car i never really went back. I think the interior of that car is custom. It looks VERY black and VERY new. The smokey and the bandit thing its got going really isn't my style but the car does look sharp. Good luck with it and be careful. I know i'd have gotten into a LOT of trouble with one of these when I was 18... come to think of it... I could have gotten one brand new when I was 18, back in 2000. Again best of luck getting your price and getting her home!

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Wow that thing is sick! I like those rims and they go well with the car. I would like to find some black ones for mine

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    I've seen that car... and that dealer. He has 99% f-bodies on his page. sometimes he sells something besides an f body but thats rare. http://www.camarokingla.com That is where you will find this and a ton of other f-bods. I don't know the status of their titles but i called him on one last year and he claimed it was clean. I've seen some ok prices from him recently but last year they were MUCH higher. After calling him on the one car i never really went back. I think the interior of that car is custom. It looks VERY black and VERY new. The smokey and the bandit thing its got going really isn't my style but the car does look sharp. Good luck with it and be careful. I know i'd have gotten into a LOT of trouble with one of these when I was 18... come to think of it... I could have gotten one brand new when I was 18, back in 2000. Again best of luck getting your price and getting her home!
    thanks for the link! i'm gonna go pimp our stuff to them-seeing that they are appearance junkies

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

Hey anytime TSS.... i'll take my commission via paypal for this referral

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Grreat looking car but look on this site for the for sale cars I've seen some mean deals on here. The cars were modded to but if that's the one try first at $15k and don't be afraid to walk out. Bring your deposit in cash trust me it works. I'm 38 and I've owned 30 cars between my wife and I mainly mine so IO have experience with purchasing. They will say put that away we see it everyday but they don't and they will take you seriously after that to. Good luck man sweet ride for sure better shape than my black TA

NBM
    99 TA

that place is tit's... i would love to own a place like that!

Black
    2001 Pontiac

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    I think the interior of that car is custom. It looks VERY black and VERY new.
    Could very well be a new 'black' interior, as this is the seller on EBay that offers all kinds of custom deck mats & interior color packages.
    Some really cool looking seat cover sets for anyone looking to change it around a bit.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

hey that car looks great but i do have say this because im older and hind sights 20/20 but if you want good 12second cars that look great with one or two small faws for $11 or $12 grand the cars on this site and ls1 tech will smoke that stocker with the same reliability. also my buddy has a 94 firehawk ta with headers 6 speed red tan int for $7500 he is very maticulous and looking for perfect home for his baby he has put alot into it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information