Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trans Am Wing Delete?

This is a discussion on Trans Am Wing Delete? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Shermanator86 eh, not horrible still like stock better though This actually doesn't look to bad. But ...

Central OK

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator86 View Post

eh, not horrible still like stock better though
    This actually doesn't look to bad. But I think with that rear wing, the rear bumper is lacking. Needs to be lower, have more definition. Put a Trans Am rear bumber on it or something. Especially since the front has a lower front.

All about balance.

Ugy Lower Corner of AL

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator86 View Post
    sunfire is just a re bodied caviler just like camaro/firebird, so anything that can be said of a cav mechanically and performance wise applies. Probes on the other hand are a mazda parts car, and I've read the were originally supposed to replace the mustang

Well that explains it. Cav's are the Pinto of GM. Hate that damn car! My niece has had one for the last 2 yrs and I've been fixing it ever since. 2 wks ago a valve got stuck. I ain't fixing it no more, junking it!! If Red Jacket Firearms wasn't so far away I'd let them use it for target practice as long as I get a couple of shots at it.

Ft. Worth, TX

2000 Trans Am

The T/A is practically defined by the spoiler, without it, it just does not look right. However, as far as the first picture goes, I think the car would look absolutely sick if you had custom fiberglass 'Batmobile' fins fabricated and installed along the rear deck. Completely black out the car, and install either red or blue knight rider lights in the front and it would be frickin sweet...
    2000 T/A (modified) - SLP Intake, LS6 motor, long-tube Hooker headers, Borla catback exhaust, 19" Luxe LX-1 wheels w/ custom firebird center caps, WS6 hood w/ KITT lights, sequential turn signals, reflective decals, and more...

Future Mods: HID light conversion

Last dyno: ~450hp and 550ft/lbs

black with silver stripes
    2001 trans am ws6

in the first pic it looks like an early 2000's model ford taurus,the second pic isnt too bad but it would look better with the trans am bumper and side skirts but id still have to see it in person first...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information