white
    2000 trans am

trans am dash board

is there anywhere else besides the dealer where i can buy a dash board (the thin plastic piece)that has crack for the second time in 15 years

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jodmari View Post
    is there anywhere else besides the dealer where i can buy a dash board (the thin plastic piece)that has crack for the second time in 15 years
    If your talking about the dash pad there isn't much else. Midwest chasis makes a carbon fiber one but it's been a while since I've looked at it. Can't remember if it's a factory style one. 6le was talking about making them but found out they would have to take out a $50000 loan just for the molds for a top notch state side manufacturer to reproduce them. That was also modifying them to eliminate the cracking issue. So they shelved that idea permanently. Only other thing I'm aware of are the covers that several vendors carry but they aren't that great looking.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Lethal Interiors makes really good covers. Mine is about 5 yrs old and still looks good.

It's going to crack only options you have is to plastic weld together and look at covering it with vinyl or a cover.

Thread Information