Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trans Am Commercials

This is a discussion on Trans Am Commercials within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I'd love to get these in high quality, seen all these and love it everytime....

Black
    1995 Firebird

I'd love to get these in high quality, seen all these and love it everytime.

blue
    2002 ws6

ok if anyone can find this comercial they must know god ... i have seen this comercial back in either 98 or 99 one time ... i found out that it was only played 2 or three times and than yanked cause they make a ref. to ford ... i can not find it anywhere but here was the set up ....

it was a dark street just like all the others ... u see a red debaged mustang(never make mention it is a mustang but they show enough of it that u can tell) it starts with a bird eye view on the front 2 guys are leaning on the car talking to 2 girls ... the camera pans down behind the girls to thier feet (you can hear the girls giggling in a flirting way) when the camera hits thier feet in the background u see a black ws6 pull up windows all tinted so u cant see inside.... it pulls up next to the mustang .. front shot u see the corner of the mustang and the full front of the ws6... ws6 gives a growl as the engine revs ... than turns left into a parking lot... the camera pans back to the girls feet.. which they are both wearing heels ... then they just turn on thier heels with a slight sound of a tire peeling out .. than start walking twoards the ws6 ... the camera pans out back to birds eye view as it goes up u see that thraffic light thats in the other comercial .. u see the girls walking into the parking lot, the 2 guys just have thier arms out like "what the hell" u see the ws6 sitting in the parking lot sideways lights on smoke around it (no one ever gets out of it) the anouncer says "for when you want real power" than it fades away to the same as the other ones do ... "introducing the all new ponitac trans am..." or what ever he says ...

if anyone can find that comercial than they must know god ... it was the best
    Last edited by ws6race; 08-21-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I was only 10 when they were in tv

Black
    2000 Trans am ls1

that sounds cool to see i never did see it but would like to.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Quote Originally Posted by ws6race View Post
    ok if anyone can find this comercial they must know god ... i have seen this comercial back in either 98 or 99 one time ... i found out that it was only played 2 or three times and than yanked cause they make a ref. to ford ... i can not find it anywhere but here was the set up ....

it was a dark street just like all the others ... u see a red debaged mustang(never make mention it is a mustang but they show enough of it that u can tell) it starts with a bird eye view on the front 2 guys are leaning on the car talking to 2 girls ... the camera pans down behind the girls to thier feet (you can hear the girls giggling in a flirting way) when the camera hits thier feet in the background u see a black ws6 pull up windows all tinted so u cant see inside.... it pulls up next to the mustang .. front shot u see the corner of the mustang and the full front of the ws6... ws6 gives a growl as the engine revs ... than turns left into a parking lot... the camera pans back to the girls feet.. which they are both wearing heels ... then they just turn on thier heels with a slight sound of a tire peeling out .. than start walking twoards the ws6 ... the camera pans out back to birds eye view as it goes up u see that thraffic light thats in the other comercial .. u see the girls walking into the parking lot, the 2 guys just have thier arms out like "what the hell" u see the ws6 sitting in the parking lot sideways lights on smoke around it (no one ever gets out of it) the anouncer says "for when you want real power" than it fades away to the same as the other ones do ... "introducing the all new ponitac trans am..." or what ever he says ...

if anyone can find that comercial than they must know god ... it was the best
    That would def be pretty sweet.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Guess the "coilover monotube shocks" was one of those features that never made it to production

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Heres a classic 80's one lol:

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
    those are some good commercials

this is the mountain dew commercial i remember...awesome

i remember this lol

Black
    2000 Trans am ls1

i remb watching it.