Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tombstone,Az road trip

This is a discussion on Tombstone,Az road trip within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Firebirdjones Beautiful pics. I recently moved to AZ and I have to say,,,the desert can be very ...

white
    1999 Trans AM 30th anniv.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Beautiful pics. I recently moved to AZ and I have to say,,,the desert can be very pretty to see. We are also planning a little Tombstone adventure this summer,,,although it's only a short 4 hour cruise from my house now.
    Alot of beautiful country to see out here, and a ton of Route 66 cruises going on. Sedona, AZ is a another beautiful place to cruise with the top down,,,reminds me of the picture you took of monument valley in Utah.

Next time any of you plan to cruise out to AZ give a shout out,,,,there is an F-body organization out here that has something going on every other week or so. They seem to be nice people from what I've met so far. Nothing like traveling around and meeting other car enthusiasts.
    #1 son is gettin a new Camaro in the next yr or so and we are going to do the Rt 66 tour

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming T/A View Post
    #1 son is gettin a new Camaro in the next yr or so and we are going to do the Rt 66 tour
    That is very cool. They just had one of the Rt 66 cruises that went from Seligman all the way to Topock about 2 weeks ago. It's very cool when you have a train of classic cars and such just enjoying the road.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming T/A View Post
    no strange lights but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express---anyone coming near Cody , Wy --let me know and we'll tour a little
    Click for full size
    Huh i wish i would have know that last year lol. I was in Cody for over a month riding broncs at the nightly rodeo. The first week me and a buddy just took sleeping bags and camped on spirt mountain. Learned that the road up that mountain wasn't made for TAs and that life sucks living out of a car. That got old fast so then i went home and put my grandmas old camper on my truck and lived in the walmart parking lot lol. Good times, I kinda miss the life of a bum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information