Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

todays youth ( funny story)

This is a discussion on todays youth ( funny story) within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 01ws6er What a buch of dumbasses...Gang mentality at it's finest. I thought you were supposed to stop ...

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    What a buch of dumbasses...Gang mentality at it's finest. I thought you were supposed to stop doing that shit at about 13-14? Scary that they are operationg a vehicle!!! What could you have done against 8-9 peple anyway? Regardless of age, it's still 9 people!!! That's like Bruce Lee's max lol Hopefully they got what they deserved from the cop and mommy and daddy won't bail hem out of it.

Theres a reason why our cars have big hoods and are front heavy

Perfect for plowing through groups of idiots!

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

Yeah I hear alot of the same crap because I will not race on the road. Hell I barely make it to the track anymore...

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    Theres a reason why our cars have big hoods and are front heavy

Perfect for plowing through groups of idiots!
    Haha, a buddy of mine hit a deer doing 60+ in his Z and it just flew right over the top of his car. He only had a little crack in the bumper and some fur stuck in it but no major damage.

Humans though...Definately run them over with tanks like they did in Tieneman (spell?) Square.

01 modded gtp

First off let me say thank you for serving our country and if you wanted to you could have blew is Mustang away but you were mature and did not street race.

P.S Thanks for keeping the roads safe.

blue
    2001 pontiac trans am

Good call on that dude. It wasn't worth it and if you would have raced that cop would have gotten you instead of them. God bless & thx for all you do for our country!!

white
    2002 trans am ws6

good call on not following them back to there place i had a buddie of mine do that in his gt and when they got back to the other guys place they pulled him out and beat the crap out of him and stole his ride

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    so there I was driving along today in the panama city sun. well a kid pulls up next to me in a red chevy 4 door z-71 with(no kidding) 9 other kids in it. 8 guys and one girl. so they try to run me and I just let them pass me, they start yelling some stuff but I had the radio up so I didint hear them, the oldest one in the truck MIGHT have been 18. so my luck we hit a light together. the one in the passenger seat yells, "hey amn I have a mustang that will wax that piece of shit" I smile and say" how proud you must be" so they tell me to follow them to there house so we can race. I tell him I do not street race but I will be at the track friday night. he tells me "I cant run on the track my stang is to fast" so I said"well I guess there is no point in racing then" so the light turns green and they start to call me a faggot,and coward,and all this shit, then they spit on my car(missed) and try to throw a soda at me. ass I am driving away I notice the kid sticking hi ass out the window, and they called me the faggot. Now I am in the marine corps with 2 trips to iraq and 1 to afghanistan so I am no stranger to confontation, but I didint quite know how to handle this one. never had a problem with a ls1 owner pulling this crap. I was very happy to see however that a cop flew past me and grabbed them because they saw them throwing trash out of the truck. I am sure the 4-5 people in the back didint help things. since when did you become a faggot simply because you wont road race and risk lossing your car to the cops. panama city florida is loaded with cops and they do not mess around w street racing.like I said I am in the marines and have far to much to lose. so I ask what would you guys have done???
    If they threw the object at you it is actually considered throwing a deadly missile in the state of Florida which is a felony crime. (if the object is substantial enough to cause bodily harm) I would have followed them and called Law Enforcement. you were lucky enough to have a cop see them so that's cool. I have been a Sheriff's deputy for 2 years now and it seems like every week I respond to at least one road rage incident where drivers have pulled/pointed weapons on each other. It's not worth it, they are just dumb punk kids most of the time. You handled the situation appropriately. Where were you stationed in Iraq? I was at Balad airbase the first tour and my second tour I was in Baghdad on the east side (rastamiyah, FoB Cuervo) I did six years active in the army as infantry/MP

pewter
    2002 firehawk

yeah they prop wanted you to follow them so they could jack your sh#t, +1 thanks for serving and everyone else out there who has

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

thats a big part why i did not follow them, besides I doubt they live at a track. and to answer the other question, I was in falija in 05 and rahmadi in 06 and pretty much all over the anbar province. I can not thank you guys enough for the support, it is much needed and very much appreciated. we couldent do what we do with out the support back home.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    thats a big part why i did not follow them, besides I doubt they live at a track. and to answer the other question, I was in falija in 05 and rahmadi in 06 and pretty much all over the anbar province. I can not thank you guys enough for the support, it is much needed and very much appreciated. we couldent do what we do with out the support back home.
    Amen to that.

Black & Silver
    2000 WS6 & 2003 Z06

thanks for keeping it safe

Black & Silver
    2000 WS6 & 2003 Z06

safe it def better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information