Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's driving

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Today's driving

Let me know what y'all think. My first attempt at a youtube video, a drive today in Story Indiana. Mostly. Going again tomorrow, who wants to join me?

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Let me know what y'all think. My first attempt at a youtube video, a drive today in Story Indiana. Mostly. Going again tomorrow, who wants to join me?
    sounds great dude. what are your mods?

nice garage too. im jealous.

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

love the angle in the drivers seat thing.
    The area was great very nice
    nice car

but...
    idk about the whole haulen as*+ young kids thing...(you will polly get from that)lol not from me tho
    And mabey some music while showing some pics

other than that it was way better than my first one, i think you have better sofware than my movie maker too lol
    Last edited by NorthwoodDavid; 11-01-2008 at 11:39 PM.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
    nice car

but...
    idk about the whole haulen as*+ young kids thing...(you will polly get from that)lol not from me tho

other than that it was way better than my first one, i think you have better sofware than my movie maker too lol
    I thought that was kinda funny, daddy go fast, super super super super super super super super fast!

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    I thought that was kinda funny, daddy go fast, super super super super super super super super fast!
    yeah i giggled about it too, and its not a big deal to me(i dont have kids lol) but some thing just get blow out of porportion online, then he has it on youtube too, i just had a felling he would get dirt on it.

i asked about showing my plates on a vid that had steer racing and was recomended to cover that part up, i know its not the same but now i am glad i took my plates out the vid.

on the op keep up the good work

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

that was awesome!!! Loved the Burn out INSIDE the garage! I kept hoping you wernt gonna catch the side of the doorway Good work!

Oh and what are your mods?

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by grouch0jr View Post
    sounds great dude. what are your mods?

nice garage too. im jealous.
    Mods are Hooker LT and ORY, Ravin' muffler from Midas (will be changed to a Hooker Aeroflow sometime this winter), a lid, SFC, !CAGS. About the garage, I also have a '68 LeMans droptop in there, I was going to leave that car in there at first for the burnout video. Then I had the brainstorm to pull it out. Thanks!

nice car

but...

I know people are going to get on my about having the kids along, but they were strapped in securely. I am anal about seatbelts.
    The software came with the PC, Windows Moviemaker. I was worried about setting up the camera on the side of the road like that and then getting it stolen. On my raw footage you can hear me turn around to make another pass. Thanks!

That was unprompted from the 3 year old, makes me laugh too!

yeah i giggled about it too, and its not a big deal to me(i dont have kids lol) but some thing just get blow out of porportion online, then he has it on youtube too, i just had a felling he would get dirt on it.

i asked about showing my plates on a vid that had steer racing and was recomended to cover that part up, i know its not the same but now i am glad i took my plates out the vid.

on the op keep up the good work
    I still don't understand the cover up the plate thing. Can anyone explain why to do that? I mean, most everyone is in the phone book, are there crazed people out there who would look someone up and attack them or what? Anybody? I can understand about street racing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    that was awesome!!! Loved the Burn out INSIDE the garage! I kept hoping you wernt gonna catch the side of the doorway Good work!

Oh and what are your mods?
    Mods listed above. If you look, you can see me trying hard to keep it straight coming out of the garage. Glad I took out the '68 LeMans ragtop first!

Thanx everone.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Probably gonna do some b-day cruising today. I wonder if my labtop is up to the task

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Probably gonna do some b-day cruising today. I wonder if my labtop is up to the task
    Hey happy birthday. You are not a teenager anymore, eh? Congrats on living that long!
    Where in KY is Owensboro? We are driving to Story again today, having lunch about 12:30 then head back. Another black TA would be good.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

It made me smile Reminded me of my son when he was little. Heh, his first sentence was "Mama's race car"

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    It made me smile Reminded me of my son when he was little. Heh, his first sentence was "Mama's race car"
    Yeah, I started having kids a little late in life, but I guess it gives me more patience too. A little more. Maybe. They sure don't have any patience! Kyle is 3.5, Natalie was quiet in the back seat, she is 6. They both like the fast drives, tho, the humps in the road they call them "belly busters".

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Yeah, I started having kids a little late in life, but I guess it gives me more patience too. A little more. Maybe. They sure don't have any patience! Kyle is 3.5, Natalie was quiet in the back seat, she is 6. They both like the fast drives, tho, the humps in the road they call them "belly busters".
    They have a blast! Heh, when my son was fussy as a baby... All I had to do was put him in the Chevelle and start it up in the driveway. He was out like a light in minutes and I would just take him back to his crib It was great!

Little thrill seekers

And, having kids later in life is a good thing. I was 21 when I had my son. I have more patients now

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

thanks on the b-day. Owensboro in like directly below indy just right into kentucky... where is this place you speak of?

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

thanks on the b-day. Owensboro in like directly below indy just right into kentucky... where is this place you speak of?
    It is in Brown County, just east and barely south of Bloomington. Story is really not a town, just a place to stop for lunch. There are a lot of horse riders who ride there. I see where Owensboro is, Story looks about 2/3 the way from there to Indy. We went there again for lunch, highway 135 is a decently twisty 2 lane road.

I like how you put it, "Where is this place you speak of?" Like an alien learning the language LOL. Or some important person trying to judge whether or not to listen to the lowly people!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I missed that! Have a great Birthday

Hey Im in Indiana, Indpls. area, where exactly is this Story place? Also love the exhaust sound what is it?

It is in Brown County, just east and barely south of Bloomington. Story is really not a town, just a place to stop for lunch. There are a lot of horse riders who ride there. I see where Owensboro is, Story looks about 2/3 the way from there to Indy. We went there again for lunch, highway 135 is a decently twisty 2 lane road.

I like how you put it, "Where is this place you speak of?" Like an alien learning the language LOL. Or some important person trying to judge whether or not to listen to the lowly people!
    Never mind I see now.

Awaiting Activation

black
    2002 Trans Am

I've been thru Brown County and on highway 135 on my motorcycle. That's a smokin' road. I've been wanting to hit it with the TA, but haven't had time yet. Maybe next season..............

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

So when you comming down to owensboro.. lol

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetal View Post
    Hey Im in Indiana, Indpls. area, where exactly is this Story place? Also love the exhaust sound what is it?
    Thanks for the exhaust compliment, but I do plan on changing the muffler this winter. Read above post replys for more info.

I haven't driven 135 much farther south, but it looks like I need to.

Thread Information