Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thoughts on this car?(Interested in purchasing)

This is a discussion on Thoughts on this car?(Interested in purchasing) within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by terrytheexpert Wow! you got a great deal! what in the world was wrong with those people that ...

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheexpert View Post
    Wow! you got a great deal! what in the world was wrong with those people that sold it to you i'd have paid 10k for that car easy..
    got a great deal on mine also,.. 12,000 and it only had 8,000 miles on it! bought it over the internet, and the entire deal ended up costing me exactly 15,000, because i did not go to north carolina to check it out, i hired a company to go out there for me, and check it out,.. what an awesome job this company did for me,.. it cost me approx. 450.00 for them to fly out there, and they checked EVERYTHING including sending me an 8 page written report on the car, and 18 digital photos including the motor, the underside, the inside ect... then i had the car put on a car carrier, and brought to pa like door to door service THE BEST DEAL IVE EVER DONE!

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Damn, hell yeah thats a good deal. I'd still would of liked to check it over myself, but if it was in N.C. i'd hire them too then.

Quote Originally Posted by trixysrace11 View Post
    got a great deal on mine also,.. 12,000 and it only had 8,000 miles on it! bought it over the internet, and the entire deal ended up costing me exactly 15,000, because i did not go to north carolina to check it out, i hired a company to go out there for me, and check it out,.. what an awesome job this company did for me,.. it cost me approx. 450.00 for them to fly out there, and they checked EVERYTHING including sending me an 8 page written report on the car, and 18 digital photos including the motor, the underside, the inside ect... then i had the car put on a car carrier, and brought to pa like door to door service THE BEST DEAL IVE EVER DONE!

maple red metalic
    2000 TRANS AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post
    Damn, hell yeah thats a good deal. I'd still would of liked to check it over myself, but if it was in N.C. i'd hire them too then.
    i would have liked to see it for myself too, but the cost to fly out spur of the moment was over a 1,000.00 and to hire this company to go for me,.. it was only 450.00. hubby and i could have driven there and borrowed a flatbed from his boss, but we just couldnt get the time off for the drive, and i didnt want the car to be sold before we could get there.

NBM
    99 Trans am

I have a Red maple metallic 2000 t/a A4 with 38k, mint one owner with verifiable service records, that i was going to sell for less than what they're asking. Keep looking if they don't come down on that price, there's always another deal out there! Maybe broaden your search.
    I've flown all over the country for a good deal on car!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information