Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Those Were the Days

This is a discussion on Those Were the Days within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; ...

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

I think Kosman, Mr. Lous and a few others got what I intended to say…. But it was a very open ended statement. Basically “in the grand scheme of things” is what I was implying. Health, family, friends a roof over your head, that kind of stuff.

Let’s chalk this up to the fact the building I work in was being painted all last week and I had a pounding headache, which finely went away Saturday afternoon around 3:00 PM. Just in time to start partying at Alpine Valley, went the Nickelback concert, was in the 12th row center stage, it was great!

Fabrizi, sorry for the insult, completely unlike me to do something like that, and completely uncalled for!

Mr. Lous, “priuschat is a prime example”.

Although it’s a true statement and it goes against my “ if it has an engine and wheels” I still LMFAO!!!! It’s soooo true!

A friend of mine had a big SUV, he was on Empty again and just could stand the thought of putting another 80 bucks in the tank again. He drove to the nearest Toyota dealer and traded it in on a fully loaded Prius. He absolutely loved the car, kept bragging about it’s great gas mileage, all the toy’s… yet I pulled up to his house after only eight weeks and it was parked at the end of his driveway with a for sale sign on it. I asked what was up, I though you loved the car? He said he did but he could tolerate the fact it kept stopping in front of gay bars.

Disclaimer: The above is only a joke. I in no way, shape or form mean any ill will, hostility, resentment, aggression towards homosexuals, homosexual lifestyle or the homosexual community.

Thanks,

Waldo

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    He said he did but he could tolerate the fact it kept stopping in front of gay bars.
    Classic!
    Oh and I also have nothing against the gay community.

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

man, nothing like screwing up the punch line!

It should have read "couldn't tolerate".

I need to improve my writing and proof reading skills.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information