Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tail lights

This is a discussion on Tail lights within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 Agreed. I was the other way about 6 months ago. I was blackin everything out on ...

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    Agreed. I was the other way about 6 months ago. I was blackin everything out on it. One day I took off the blackout covers when I washed it and realized how much better it looks untouched. Don't think i'll black them out again

I did that too on my old nbm. I had blackouts on there for about a year or so, and after I put the white pontiac decal in it looked kinda plain. like it was missing something. I took off the covers and I felt like i had a whole new car. The way the whole rear end looked so much more vibrant. I also put blue bulbs in my rear backup lights, which is a very cool subtle touch. They'd light up white tho. And with the reflective plastic in the lense, it made the reverse lights look blue. I'm still figuring how to get yellow back in there for this car...they only make amber

White
    1999 Trans Am WS-6

Blackouts got me too many run ins with the 5-0.. These cars look mean right out of the box

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    I did that too on my old nbm. I had blackouts on there for about a year or so, and after I put the white pontiac decal in it looked kinda plain. like it was missing something. I took off the covers and I felt like i had a whole new car. The way the whole rear end looked so much more vibrant. I also put blue bulbs in my rear backup lights, which is a very cool subtle touch. They'd light up white tho. And with the reflective plastic in the lense, it made the reverse lights look blue. I'm still figuring how to get yellow back in there for this car...they only make amber
    It does feel like that after you remove em, i'm glad I did. Forgot what I was missin

Quote Originally Posted by BlackbirdRamAir View Post
    Blackouts got me too many run ins with the 5-0.. These cars look mean right out of the box
    That they do. I like certain aftermarket stuff, but you can't beat the look of these stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information