Thread: ta

patriot red
    1993 camaro z28

ta

2001 ram air ta I mentioned before in previous posting. It is an automatic, ws6, 3 owner, never wrecked 74,000 mile vehicle.Pewter in color, all stock,needs tires(600 bucks). Still have to go about 200 miles to drive it and check everything out.Its the guys wifes car!anyhow,they started at 12,500,went down to 11,000. I told him my best is 9800.Figuring with tires would put me about 10,400.private party in good(cause it needs tires is 10,310. good price or no??? thanks private party in excellent is 10,900(but only 5 percent fall into that category,plus it says excellent catagory means tires with significant thread life on them.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Doesn't sound to bad if it's in good condition. Hi-Po and I have both posted lists on things to check out when buying a T/A -- in case you need to know what to look for. Check it over good! That is less than I paid for our '02 with 72,000 on it.

Sounds like a fair price to me. If they won't budge any more on price, ask to see maintenance records first, maybe even emailed to you. (Needing tires says to me that the car might not have been maintained carefully.) If you are going to see it, to save you a little bother, maybe you could meet like 30 miles from where they live.

Thread Information