Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

T/A vs WS6 vs Firehawk

This is a discussion on T/A vs WS6 vs Firehawk within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; does anyone know what the difference is between the red/black ws6 logo and the grey/black ws6 logo...

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

does anyone know what the difference is between the red/black ws6 logo and the grey/black ws6 logo

Black
    1999 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    shoot, ur 16? damn, boy be careful out there... ahh man, u are way too young for that much power... take it easy eh?
    I got my TA when i was seventeen. I can remember doin' a lot of stupid shit so be smart.
    1999 Trans Am M6
    SLP Short Throw, Lid and CAI, BMR STB and SFC, UMI PHB, Pacesetter LT's and ORY, Magnaflow Catback, DMH 3" E-Cutout, LS7 Clutch, Motive 4.10, 160 T-Stat, MSD, !AIR, !EGR, 17x9.5 Chrome C6's wrapped in Hankook 275/40/17

Tuned at Mongillo Motors in New Haven, CT

... I agree. SikHawk take it easy mate...
    how's the weather in CT mate? I moved to Dallas area from CT (Farmington) 3 yrs ago.. I love the open space over here. and yes today it was 65F. last week 68-70 every day. . can ride me TA all year round//

SILVER GT + RED WS6
    1990 5.0 GT + 2000 WS6

But Im sure it was your bros fault. IMO Chuck the body kit and hood! But if your going build the shit out of it.....Nevermind. Be lucky to have that car at your age my friend. Congrats.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven 01 View Post
    does anyone know what the difference is between the red/black ws6 logo and the grey/black ws6 logo
    red ones came on ws.6's

blue ones came on 30th anniversary [white w/blue accent] ws.6's

black came on CETA [yellow] ws.6's

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    only a fuckin 16 y/o would want a hawk with the wrong fuckin hood on it...that's retarded... just fucking retarded. Furthermore, what the hell was your bro thinkin putting a wings west clip on the front and replaceing the rear lights etc....he's totally removed all of the collectable factors of a freakin firehawk! I'm sorry to be so adament, but that car is a desecration to the name.
    Good thing it's not your car....Take it easy man. If it bothers you that much go out and buy up all the Firehawks so nobody can do what they want with their own cars....

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

i see, but why did mine come with a grey/black one

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Probably was replaced by owner that wanted something a little different.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by bigDaddyBoost View Post
    Good thing it's not your car....Take it easy man. If it bothers you that much go out and buy up all the Firehawks so nobody can do what they want with their own cars....
    I allready did...

1994 POS

only a fuckin 16 y/o would want a hawk with the wrong fuckin hood on it...that's retarded... just fucking retarded. Furthermore, what the hell was your bro thinkin putting a wings west clip on the front and replaceing the rear lights etc....he's totally removed all of the collectable factors of a freakin firehawk! I'm sorry to be so adament, but that car is a desecration to the name.
    +1 now you're paying insurance on a car valued 10k more than a standard formula and you don't even have the right on it, thanks for making the value go up on them once again.

Black
    99' Firehawk M6

No offense, but what you just said was absolutely stupid. You're trying to tell me to put the hawk hood back, change the tailights, change the front? So what you're saying is to put everything back the way it was, and make it look like EVERY other hawk out there? It's a daily driver, and I'm going to sell it in like 2 years anyway, so why would I make it a collectible. The tailights are not replaced, they just have a black cover on them. Next, the hawk hood was extremely ugly, and when it was replaced, Everyone liked it better. There is only one WS.6 that I have ever seen around my city and its my friend from school, and he said he would change his for mine any day if he had the money(his is stock). Now please, go take off everything you put in your car so it would be a collectable and not a desecration to the name..

btw, a car without a stock hood is not called the wrong hood, its called a different one and there is a collectable on it, its a firehawk.. and the fact that there were less hawks made in 99 than 00' makes my car more of a collectable than yours.
    Last edited by Sikhawk; 12-20-2006 at 02:16 PM.

i feel a storm coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Sikhawk View Post
    No offense, but what you just said was absolutely stupid. You're trying to tell me to put the hawk hood back, change the tailights, change the front? So what you're saying is to put everything back the way it was, and make it look like EVERY other hawk out there? It's a daily driver, and I'm going to sell it in like 2 years anyway, so why would I make it a collectible. The tailights are not replaced, they just have a black cover on them. Next, the hawk hood was extremely ugly, and when it was replaced, Everyone liked it better. There is only one WS.6 that I have ever seen around my city and its my friend from school, and he said he would change his for mine any day if he had the money(his is stock). Now please, go take off everything you put in your car so it would be a collectable and not a desecration to the name..

btw, a car without a stock hood is not called the wrong hood, its called a different one and there is a collectable on it, its a firehawk..

Thank you...If people don't like your car to bad! They have their own to look at.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

yea im only 17 and i bought a ws6
    i've had muscle cars before this tho like a 81 camaro and an 87 T/A tpi

yellow
    2002 CETA

I have to admit that the ws6 hood does blow the hawk one away but I do see alot more ws6's than hawks around. Anyways I think your car looks sharp and if you have the original parts you could put it back to stock before you sell it and you will most likely get more money for it. Good luck with it and be carefull.

yellow
    2002 CETA

Hey djvaly is that you on the ls1 oct calendar? If so you look great! How long you been into cars?

Black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

It is YOUR car, do what you want(I would keep any Stock pieces you have) and have fun with the car...but be careful(yeah sorry the "im trying to be a parent line"). But if I had an LS1 when I was 17, I would more than likely not be here, for the first 6 months I drove like an absolute idiot(like my buddies too and we had a few accidents)....I was in the pole club for men. Just think before you do anything crazy...lol that usually keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Black
    99' Firehawk M6

Yea, I try to be as careful as I can for the most part, but most of my friends have pretty quick cars. one has a WRX, another with STI, z28, WS6, GT, and a GTS. Once we get on the road, you know how it goes.

Black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

lol, yeah whos got the bigger gahonads!!! have fun man, back in my day it was racing my moms 1986 buick skyhawk...all 90HP, you are on the other end of the scale!

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

you guys should all stop talking shit just because hes young. he fucks the car up, theres a thing called insurance.
    not everyone in the car world thinks that firehawks will be so sought after in the future. just because old muscle cars now are hitting high prices, doesnt mean our 4th gen cars will.
    i have a limited edition car and its nowhere near stock. i can careless what the car might be worth in 20 years.
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information