Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans am WS6

Suede interior accencts

Has anybody done this to there bird? I have been looking around and I want to do suede inserts in the door panels and on the seats and all that.

I posted it here because it was more geared twards the Firebird owners.

so if anybody has any door mods or anything like this lemme know please!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

I know 6LE will do pretty much anything you want. They sell door inserts and seat covers with custom inserts.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

blue
    2001 trans am

i try to stay away from interior color accents i like the stock black look

I have some black suede inside my camaro. I replaced the carpet panels on the doors with black suede, which I think looks awesome. The other stuff I won't even mention because it doesn't hold up well and it fades bad in the sun.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I pulled the pass door panel off and sueded the entire thing, and as I am only a roofer, it isn't what I was hoping it would look like. I am gonna have to pull it back apart and take everything off but the actual insert. Then, I think I am going to "gasp" paint the balance of the trim. But, honestly, I thin I need to buy a "new" used panel, and start with that. The reason being is that once you cut the plastic tabs that hold the insert part onto the door panel, it is really about impossible to get the panel back together right. When I redo my "new" used panel, I am simply going to glue the material in the middle of the insert area, and then cut and tuck the edges as much as I can. There is a litlle flex in the panel so you can tuck the material in on the edges. Michael's or Hobby Lobby, etc has suede material, hell, they even have fake alligator skin that looks bad ass in black. 3M spray adhesive and sharp scissors is all you would need.

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    I know 6LE will do pretty much anything you want. They sell door inserts and seat covers with custom inserts.
    I got in touch with 6LE, they got a lot of options I was impressed thanks for the heads up, I am gonna go with silver inserts for the seats and door panels to match my silver stripes on the car. When ever I get it installed I will pop a few pics on here!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

No problem, that is who I plan on using when I get around to doing my interior.

Thread Information