A strange request....

This is a discussion on A strange request.... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Before you laugh me under the table, I need to borrow or rent a set of rims n tires for ...

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

A strange request....

Before you laugh me under the table, I need to borrow or rent a set of rims n tires for about a month... LOL

I have a warranty issue with my chrome TSW wheels that I bought and needless to say it's gonna take about a month to get them fixed and shipped back. They are pitting. I don't personally know anyone locally offhand with a stock or extra set of wheels so I am just throwing a bone out to see if anyone can help me out.

I'm in Michigan North of Flint.

This is right in prime car show season too... I am just really pissed off. I have to get something moving by July when my warranty expires. I don't have my garage built yet, so I would have to look at my car sit on stands in the driveway.... lol, that's not happening.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    Before you laugh me under the table, I need to borrow or rent a set of rims n tires for about a month... LOL

I have a warranty issue with my chrome TSW wheels that I bought and needless to say it's gonna take about a month to get them fixed and shipped back. They are pitting. I don't personally know anyone locally offhand with a stock or extra set of wheels so I am just throwing a bone out to see if anyone can help me out.

I'm in Michigan North of Flint.

This is right in prime car show season too... I am just really pissed off. I have to get something moving by July when my warranty expires. I don't have my garage built yet, so I would have to look at my car sit on stands in the driveway.... lol, that's not happening.

I can't help you there, you are too far anyway. the only other thing i can think is to check around for some used rims like the gray 5 spokes. You can get a set of those cheap or negociate with the seller for renting them.

Unless there is some locally with extra rims in their garage. good luck.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Hit up your local bone yards. They may have something you can get cheap and then polish/paint..
    Many GM wheels will fit our cars.. Then you'll have a spare set for DR's..lol

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

you guys got a list of gm wheels that will fit our cars and not look totally Gay... lol I won't even want to drive it with some ugly ass wheels.

Plus I know this kid who has a 94 firebird with some WS6 wheels on it and he won't get rid of them. Grrrrrrrrrr The car is a turd but dam I want those wheels... lol

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I have a spare set of rims and will be driving through your neighborhood... but not for another month.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

Buy my Chrome 5 spokes with Khumo tires $275.00 for all 4 then resell them when your issues fixed.

I will even meet you 1/2 way between Woodstock and London if your interested.

Last edited by transamtom; 06-02-2011 at 02:48 PM.
    2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS A6
    1999 TA A4 NBM
    12.265 at 110.52mph

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Damn you! jk I get rid of my car today then you post these.. haha I would have bought them right now if I would kept her.. Good luck on sales.. Bump!

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I've got a spare set, but I'm in MD, sorry.

Thread Information