Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

stock rwhp numbers?

This is a discussion on stock rwhp numbers? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I chewed up my factory 3.23's on a trip, before I started really modding my car. All I had was ...

White
    1998 Trans Am

I chewed up my factory 3.23's on a trip, before I started really modding my car. All I had was a Flowmaster and a Volant cai. I went from 65 to 135, next thing I new I was still on my was but now there was soo much noise I could hear the radio.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jlindelow View Post
    not yet, about to graduate high school then gotta wait to get my braces off:/
    so yeah but have you?
    Yep...been in 3 years...one left

Silver
    2002 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Yep...been in 3 years...one left
    nice, how do you like it? any tips?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I don't like being a piss on. I am 23, i should of joined sooner. Honestly I am way more mature than any guy in my rank. It's not my fault. Moving up in rank takes time. So it's kinda hard being a piss on at this age, but now I am my own boss cuz I got a new job, so it's not so bad. The pay is finally getting decent now that I'll be an E-4 with housing allowance.

Advice??? Just do what you're told, even if you know you are right and everyone agrees with you. Because when it comes down to it, no one will be on your side when it comes time to talk to the boss. There's a lot of cock sucking in the USAF, idk about any other branches and unfortunately it has it benefits for the dirt bags in the military. They stick together...they get free passes on PT tests and 5s on their EPRs...

The best advice I can give you is just do what you're told, don't argue, don't complain, and have the best attitude you can have, even if you have to fake it at work!!...it sucks and I can handle doing what I'm told, but I have a hard time doing things they fail to explain why we have to do it that way. You do a lot of things that are screwed up, don't make sense and a lot of questions will arise of "why do we do things this way" and "this doesn't make any sense"

Might sound very confusing at this point, but you'll see what I mean. Feel free to ask any specific questions about training or advice.

Dump your GF, you don't have time for that shit, you'll thank me later when you see your friends crying and bummed out all the time.

Stay out of trouble, LOCs, LORs, and Article 15s can hurt you further down the road. If you don't know what that is at this point then just do what you are told and keep your nose clean.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Definately check your maf, I was throwing both rear 02 codes, I dynoed the car and only put down 250, then we put my friends stock maf from his 02 Z28 (obviously this is when we found the maf took a shit on mine) along with his lid and put down 330 at the wheels, then just for shits he tuned it and put down 340, mines an m6 but there shouldnt be that big of diff, does your car seem to bog down in low rpm, possibly between 1500 and 2500?

black
    2000 Trans Am

No it doesnt bog at all.. if you didnt know how the car was supposed to react and drove it, you wouldnt know anything was wrong. it goes through the RPM range just fine.. i think i have a combination of things wrong between my o2 sensors and im hoping alot of it is in my Trans becasue it shifts weird and has a little slip in it.

Silver
    2002 LS1

I don't like being a piss on. I am 23, i should of joined sooner. Honestly I am way more mature than any guy in my rank. It's not my fault. Moving up in rank takes time. So it's kinda hard being a piss on at this age, but now I am my own boss cuz I got a new job, so it's not so bad. The pay is finally getting decent now that I'll be an E-4 with housing allowance.

Advice??? Just do what you're told, even if you know you are right and everyone agrees with you. Because when it comes down to it, no one will be on your side when it comes time to talk to the boss. There's a lot of cock sucking in the USAF, idk about any other branches and unfortunately it has it benefits for the dirt bags in the military. They stick together...they get free passes on PT tests and 5s on their EPRs...

The best advice I can give you is just do what you're told, don't argue, don't complain, and have the best attitude you can have, even if you have to fake it at work!!...it sucks and I can handle doing what I'm told, but I have a hard time doing things they fail to explain why we have to do it that way. You do a lot of things that are screwed up, don't make sense and a lot of questions will arise of "why do we do things this way" and "this doesn't make any sense"

Might sound very confusing at this point, but you'll see what I mean. Feel free to ask any specific questions about training or advice.

Dump your GF, you don't have time for that shit, you'll thank me later when you see your friends crying and bummed out all the time.

Stay out of trouble, LOCs, LORs, and Article 15s can hurt you further down the road. If you don't know what that is at this point then just do what you are told and keep your nose clean.
    well damn...thanks. lol.
    but about the staying clean part, i already am that way.
    always have been that way, but thanks for the advice/tips.
    the GF part is gunna be hard though dont know if i can do that.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

If you don't see yourself getting married, then after what i seen that can happen, i'd definitely just let er go.

They cheat or you cheat...simple as that. Occassionly a strong relationship can get through it, do what YOU wanna do. After 3 years bump this post and let me know if I was right about anything i said in the previous post.
    Last edited by allbaugh_04; 04-22-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Silver
    2002 LS1

If you don't see yourself getting married, then after what i seen that can happen, i'd definitely just let er go.

They cheat or you cheat...simple as that. Occassionly a strong relationship can get through it, do what YOU wanna do. After 3 years bump this post and let me know if I was right about anything i said in the previous post.
    haha i will do that bro. your a big help. thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information