Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Spoiler removed just for fun

My buddy and I last night removed the spoiler just to see what it look like....needless to say...f-bods do not look great without something back there

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

i tried to remove my SS spoiler once, but the center supports were glued...

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Yeah the back looks like an egg it was dirty as shit under there huh

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

LS1 powered Sunfire! jk

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Yeah, that looks terrible
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I'm with the majority -- not a fan of that look.

black
    98 WS6

do you still have it off?
    can you take a picture of the side of the car?

BTW gto looks gret spoilerless

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

ya no doubt man it was nasty. i was in yuma az for like 4 years....there was sand out the ass under there. but it did not scratch up the paint.

- - - Updated - - -

and no i already put it back on haha.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Firebird Formula

Almost looks like an RX-7

I like it better without. Doesn't have that racer boy ricey look. Looks more like a sleeper. But I've always prefered muscle cars in a plain wrapper. Probably why I like the Formulas better than the TA's, not as much flash.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I like it better without. Doesn't have that racer boy ricey look. Looks more like a sleeper. But I've always prefered muscle cars in a plain wrapper. Probably why I like the Formulas better than the TA's, not as much flash.
    Since when is a TA ricey? Obviously you are entitled to your opinion, but I personally think it looks horrible without it. Some cars look good with spoilers and some don't. In my opinion TAs look awesome with spoilers.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    Since when is a TA ricey? Obviously you are entitled to your opinion, but I personally think it looks horrible without it. Some cars look good with spoilers and some don't. In my opinion TAs look awesome with spoilers.
    Since kids started putting wings on little honda's and ruined the idea of a spoiler, now the vision is forever burned into my mind. Anything that sticks up more than a couple inches is ricey to me.
    I much rather prefer the short and smooth look of the rear spoiler on a Formula, or the convertable TA's, but looks pretty damn good without anything in that picture above. Just can't do the racer boy ricey wing myself.

For the record since I'm ruffling feathers here, I always thought the WS6 hood was overkill too and looks like an afterthought Much rather prefer the Firehawk hood as it blends with the body lines and looks like it belongs.

Sorry guys. Maybe if I were younger I could dig it.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Since kids started putting wings on little honda's and ruined the idea of a spoiler, now the vision is forever burned into my mind. Anything that sticks up more than a couple inches is ricey to me.
    I much rather prefer the short and smooth look of the rear spoiler on a Formula, or the convertable TA's, but looks pretty damn good without anything in that picture above. Just can't do the racer boy ricey wing myself.

For the record since I'm ruffling feathers here, I always thought the WS6 hood was overkill too and looks like an afterthought Much rather prefer the Firehawk hood as it blends with the body lines and looks like it belongs.

lol ya if you were younger then yes, the look of the fourth gen would stand out to you and appeal more to you as well....i agree with the sunfire comment. although most of the pontiacs during that generation look similar. the hood, spoiler, and honey comb taillights caught my eye when i was young. the t/a with its hood, spoiler, and any other "flashy" looks seem to be fine and not overdone. the ricey look usually included "three different types of primer, blue windshield wipers, red rims, spoilers (that were huge off of the deck that did not smooth with the rest of the type model vehicle) ridiculous sounding exhaust much like a weed wacker or a sick lady, and more stickers that account for zero horsepower.....i am sorry my friend but when it comes to the t/a imo i have to respectfully disagree with you on the look of the "ricey T/A"

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by TacitCaucasoid View Post
    Almost looks like an RX-7
    ya it kind of has that look, honestly i would drive around for a day without it, but then quickly put it back on lol

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Your not ruffling feathers, just stating what you like. You hate my hood then huh the WSQ.

Your not ruffling feathers, just stating what you like. You hate my hood then huh the WSQ.
    Hate would be a strong word. More like overdone. It's an okay looking car, just not my first pic when it comes to 4th gens.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

Hate would be a strong word. More like overdone. It's an okay looking car, just not my first pic when it comes to 4th gens.

You guys are so sensitive

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

hey now! not sensitive, just sensitive to the words that are said agianst our rides that we appreciate. psh your sensitive

Thread Information