Its a 4 door vette bitch! JOHN_DEERE_LS6's Avatar

Black Raven/Ebony cowskin
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Spectator Drags At Owosso Speedway

so i had thsi brilliant idea saturday last minute.... go and watch the roundy round races and enter the spectator drags with my t/a.... its a 1/4 mile oval banked paved track and you start at the start/finish line agaisnt one other vehicle and race one lap.... there was me in my car a blue 05 gto from plymouth michigan (dint get to talk to him he might be a member on here) a early 90's 5.0 mustang a 96-98 1/2 ton dodge pickup a saturn sl2 ii think and last but sure as fuck not least the reigning champ a 1978 chevy short box 4x4 pick up with 20 fucking grand in the small block.... well the gto and mustang got knocked out by who im not sure cause i was behind the wall in the pits and so did the saturn... i ran the dodge pickup and killed it so it was me and this chevy truck int he final thsi was a best of 3 race .....

so we take off and i sit and spin through 1st and 2nd (stick car) and this asshole blows by me in 4 wheel drive and kicks my ass both times!!!!!!! how embarassing is that.... if it would have been a roll on race i would have eaten him... the 2nd rac ei had a good run on him but theres only soo much you can do in a lap and not pile one of your dailey drivers intot he wall... so after he beats me i dont pull off the track i follow him aorund in fornt fo the stands and whip a mean ass doughnut and so does he btu he did a few more than i did....

o well i had fun and the crowd loved it.. its a shame it dint come down to me and the gto in the end so i could redeam myself from an expressway roll on with one the other day on the way to work.... dropped to 4th instead of 3rd and lost my ass!!!!!!!

anyways thought id share

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

sounds neat, but DAMN! a 1/4 mi oval??? that would be so small

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Do you know where the guy in the truck was from, my buddy races on many oval tracks with all sorts of cars he owns and one is a 78 Chevy with a 454 built to all hell. Was the truck Blue? He also has a multi colored one i think the hoods black the fenders r red rest is gray lol.

Its a 4 door vette bitch! JOHN_DEERE_LS6's Avatar

Black Raven/Ebony cowskin
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

the truck was white with a stars and stripes theme to it hes from morrice michigan im told

Thread Information