Thread: sooo lucky

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

sooo lucky

so ya all night i was complaining to my friends that im stuck driving my minivan the whole night cause i didnt want to make the trip across town to get my trans am. But when pulling into my spot just a few ago i hit the truck next to me putting a huge f'n dent in the side of my van, now if that was my T/A i would have almost totalled the whole passenger side..i feel relieved now but still stupid i fucked up my work van..

I see Yello and I like it 02cetransam's Avatar

yellow
    02 Collector Trans Am

shit happens..glad it wasnt the bird.

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

ya same here.. i hate the complex i am in cause parking is so tight and very little amount of spaces..i fear my T/A will be ruined someday here

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Thats why I park as far away in a parking lot from the front door as possible, 1) not as many cars around to door ding you, 2) everyone can see yours, and 3) a little exercise never hurt anyone.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

you know, it's funny. Ever since I've had my car I've always taken care not to park next to anyone. I park way out in the parking lot and park sideways, taking up 3 or 4 spaces. However, it doesn't matter how careful you are. I went to the car wash because we were under water restrictions at the time. I normally wash it myself. Anyhow, I pull up and start talking to the guy about what I want done. Being said, my brother and I walk across the street to have some coffee. Next thing I know, there are a bunch of guys standing around my car. Now I'm thinking "Yeah, it's nice. I know." We walk back and here I didn't set my parking brake...for the first time ever! Car rolled foward and hit the truck in front of me. Just so happens that he had a trailer hitch and now I have a nice gouge in the nose of my car. I almost cried. Going to be around 600.00 to get fixed.

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

ouch that hurts..i would have prolly cried if that happened to mine.. i just wish i could park far away without it being out on the streets..i feel more safe if its inside the complex than on the main road but still worries me someone will hit it or ding it

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by NvyBluMtlc02WS6 View Post
    you know, it's funny. Ever since I've had my car I've always taken care not to park next to anyone. I park way out in the parking lot and park sideways, taking up 3 or 4 spaces. However, it doesn't matter how careful you are. I went to the car wash because we were under water restrictions at the time. I normally wash it myself. Anyhow, I pull up and start talking to the guy about what I want done. Being said, my brother and I walk across the street to have some coffee. Next thing I know, there are a bunch of guys standing around my car. Now I'm thinking "Yeah, it's nice. I know." We walk back and here I didn't set my parking brake...for the first time ever! Car rolled foward and hit the truck in front of me. Just so happens that he had a trailer hitch and now I have a nice gouge in the nose of my car. I almost cried. Going to be around 600.00 to get fixed.
    Same thing happened to me. I was about to wash my car at home. Left the car in the drive way without setting the e-brake and my car rolled down the drive way into my neighbors yard. Most of the time I off the car in first gear and set the e-brake but this time I just forgot to set either one and long and behold when I step out the garage i see my baby sideways on my neighbors green as fuck, rich, full grass. I quickly skeeted over and moved her and pretended nothing ever happened. I wish I could see the look on my neighbor's face after seeing two tread marks running in the middle yard. Luckily no scratched, dents, no nothing. Lucky mutha fuckin me.

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

I always park next to someone already parked if its close to the door or I try and find a spot out by a curb so I only have to deal with one asshole. Doesn't matter how far away you park here, they still park next to you.

The other day I was going to Target to pick a card up for a friends birthday, I park out next to a curb and theres tons of spaces next to the door. Here comes this dumb blonde bitch in a Honda Pilot in a big ass hurry. Where does she decide to park? Right friggin next to me. I made sure and waited until she got out and asked her "Why did you park next to me when theres all those spots next to the door?" You know what she says? "What the f&$* are you gonna do about it?" You don't say that kind of shit to me, I don't care who you are. I immediately got in my car. Through it in reverse, floored it and spun a quick cop 180 in to a spot in the next row. I get out and the look on her face is pure horror, shes so scared at this point that she quickly walks into the store. The funny part is she happens to be one of my neighbors, she doesn't even look in the direction of my house anymore.
    '05 BMW 330Ci ///M Sport 6Spd
    '99 WS13 Trans Am A4 - Gone but not forgotten
    '01 Firebird Convertible A4 - History

Burgandy
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Vertibird54 View Post
    I always park next to someone already parked if its close to the door or I try and find a spot out by a curb so I only have to deal with one asshole. Doesn't matter how far away you park here, they still park next to you.

The other day I was going to Target to pick a card up for a friends birthday, I park out next to a curb and theres tons of spaces next to the door. Here comes this dumb blonde bitch in a Honda Pilot in a big ass hurry. Where does she decide to park? Right friggin next to me. I made sure and waited until she got out and asked her "Why did you park next to me when theres all those spots next to the door?" You know what she says? "What the f&$* are you gonna do about it?" You don't say that kind of shit to me, I don't care who you are. I immediately got in my car. Through it in reverse, floored it and spun a quick cop 180 in to a spot in the next row. I get out and the look on her face is pure horror, shes so scared at this point that she quickly walks into the store. The funny part is she happens to be one of my neighbors, she doesn't even look in the direction of my house anymore.

lmao!!! that sounds like something i would have done..i hate when people do that shit

Thread Information