Someone hit my car again!!!

This is a discussion on Someone hit my car again!!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Im so mad right now. This is the second time someone hit my car in front of my house. Last ...

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

Someone hit my car again!!!

Im so mad right now. This is the second time someone hit my car in front of my house. Last time they left a foot long streak accross the rear bumper and left the scene. This time I walked out to go to work and there is a Nissan Exterra an inch off my nose. I figure I better check it out and sure enough he ran up onto the nose. Nice deep scratches more than 3 inches back and over a foot wide. I got his plate number and called the cops. Why cant people respect other peoples stuff? We work hard to pay for our cars and work hard to keep them nice, and people just dont give a shit.

Lucky I didnt see him do it or
    Last edited by speedracer25f; 07-19-2008 at 06:19 AM.

Arctic White
    2002 A4,WS6

do you not have a driveway? I feel for you. I look at that like it is a lack of respect it pisses me off.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

If they don't care about their stuff.. thats fine.. their money.. but when they treat other people's things like that.. thats what really gets me..
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

No driveway and my garage I rent is about 1 mile from the house. You would think it would be safe in front of the house over night. I always park it in a well lit area but people still manage to be stupid.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

damn, that sux... Did the cops come and handle it?

Midnight Blue
    1998 Trans Am

yeah, I had the plate number so they are tracking the person down.

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

My kids complain when I park on the back 40 of any parking lot but, its' for good reason. People will get out of their cars, whack the shit out of yours and think nothing of it.

Sometimes, even after parking way far away, some asshole thinks he/she should park right next to you just to look cool or for whatever reason I'm not sure. Wish I had a force field like Star trek. I have been pretty lucky and careful though.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    My kids complain when I park on the back 40 of any parking lot but, its' for good reason. People will get out of their cars, whack the shit out of yours and think nothing of it.

Sometimes, even after parking way far away, some asshole thinks he/she should park right next to you just to look cool or for whatever reason I'm not sure. Wish I had a force field like Star trek. I have been pretty lucky and careful though.
    +1 on parking far away from other cars

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post

Yep me to drop the gf off at the door and go double park wat the hell away form other cars.
    To the original post I full understand where you are coming from. My car was hit not to long ago out in front of my house and the lady took off just found out where she lives so now my baby is going to get fixed. I wanted to kill the bitch!

Black
    1999 Trans Am Ws6/M6

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer25f View Post
    Im so mad right now. This is the second time someone hit my car in front of my house. Last time they left a foot long streak accross the rear bumper and left the scene. This time I walked out to go to work and there is a Nissan Exterra an inch off my nose. I figure I better check it out and sure enough he ran up onto the nose. Nice deep scratches more than 3 inches back and over a foot wide. I got his plate number and called the cops. Why cant people respect other peoples stuff? We work hard to pay for our cars and work hard to keep them nice, and people just dont give a shit.

Lucky I didnt see him do it or
    You're shit out of luck....do it like us mexicans and park it on your front lawn, that should work for you.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

i am not the guy that people should part too close to or bump my car.......the guy who parked agaist my front bumper need 2 new tires to move his car when he came out and the one that parked so close i could not touch the door handle to get in got Asshole carved into the side of thier truck........i have also caved in doors so i could get room enough to get into my car with my ass.........i figure that they have no respect and feel like fuck me....so fuck them...but deeper

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1_385hp_T/A View Post
    You're shit out of luck....do it like us mexicans and park it on your front lawn, that should work for you.
    lol........or like i did and cement the whole front yard.....

Black
    1999 Trans Am Ws6/M6

Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    lol........or like i did and cement the whole front yard.....
    lmao

black
    99 formula firebird

i would love to castrate somebody with a SPORK...if they touched my formula...hell i cant stand when somebody touches my car other than me...

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

I don't even know how to comment back. Sounds like some pretty bad experiences. I think I would have broke my boot off in her ass if that happened to me.

and yeah to the guy who would cement in the whole front lawn area.......hell yeah.

I'm knocking the shit out of this wood folks.......lol.

Thread Information