Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sold The WS6 Yesterday

This is a discussion on Sold The WS6 Yesterday within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Amen again to the above poster! The M5 will be PERFECT for taking customers around, imo! Do a little bit ...

Blue/Yellow/White
    95 T/A 383

Amen again to the above poster!

The M5 will be PERFECT for taking customers around, imo! Do a little bit of modification to the interior and exhaust, get it to purr like a kitten all the way through the powerband. If you're shelling out so much for elegancy, you might as well put a little bit of your own styling into the mix! Good luck with it, bro.

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    i would give my LT1 and stang over a M5 i heard that those things are beast!!!!

also u had her for 6 years.. enough.. (at least it would be enough for me)

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Amen

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

The M5 is one of my dream cars! If I had the money for one and needed a sedan that's what I would get. If you start missing the TA with that kind of cash you could just get a new Z06.

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Saw a new M5 at the track the other night. Very pimp!

Black
    '00 T/A WS6

[QUOTE=96blackz28;426122]thats a bad ass car they got the 500 hp v10 and isnt it a 7 speed auto.[/QUOTE

It has a 500 hp V-10 with 7 speed SMG transmission. The transmission can be driven in manual mode or automatic mode. The automatic mode is not silky smooth, but still fun to drive.

Black
    '00 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    You'd be surprised how easy it is to change a set of brake pads/rotors. Half the fun of owning these things is workin/maintaining them. I think anyway.
    I am not good when it comes to working on cars. Never got to learn, so always paid a lot for labor.

Black
    '00 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Ponti-MANIac View Post
    Dude, you are not obligated to explain yourself to anyone on this forum for your life decisions. Sounds to me like you are making an intellegent choice by investing the money you made from the sale of your T/A in something that could pay dividends in your future. If you've earned an MBA you obviously have your shit together. I have had dozens of cool toys over the years and I have had to sell all of them at one time or another for business investments or property purchases etc., and when the time was right I'd buy another toy. Responsible people know when to make responsible decisions. I love my car as much as the next enthusiast but unless you are a professional racer your car should not rule your life. Rock on brother and good luck with the new ride. Some day you will be able to sell it an buy ten T/A's!
    Thanks Ponti-MANIac, again I loved my WS6, but I needed a nice car for business. Driving my bosses Benz and parent's Lexus is nice, but those cars are so boring for the $$$ IMO. I wanted something that was luxury, has raw power, and excellent handing. So the M5 was the only car that I liked. I even test drove a new '07 GS450H, nice car, but somewhat fast, but lacked the handling.

I am on a budget, so it was not wise to keep the Trans Am and have the M5. One day I might own another TA!

Black
    '00 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaniacal View Post
    Amen again to the above poster!

The M5 will be PERFECT for taking customers around, imo! Do a little bit of modification to the interior and exhaust, get it to purr like a kitten all the way through the powerband. If you're shelling out so much for elegancy, you might as well put a little bit of your own styling into the mix! Good luck with it, bro.
    The first mod for the M5 will be a nice exhaust system. From what I have seen mods are high for this car. But the stock exhaust sounds sweet too.

Black
    '00 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    The M5 is one of my dream cars! If I had the money for one and needed a sedan that's what I would get. If you start missing the TA with that kind of cash you could just get a new Z06.
    To be honest I was thinking of the new C6 ZO6. I even found a dealer willing to order me one at MSRP. Again same problem, if I have to take out more than one person, I would have to borrow my parents cars or my bosses cars. This is the reason why I ordered the M5, it is very sporty, yet business like. IMO it is having 2 cars in one, a sport car and luxury car.

Maybe in the next 6 to 7 years I will be in the market for a new sports car. By that time the C7 ZO6 might be entering the market.

Hey just a quick note to congratulate you on getting your MBA, I agree with you on deserving on a reward after all that effort. I too will be getting my MBA in December but I went ahead and gave myself my gift already, H2 Hummer, acouple of months ago. However I have been blessed in that I have still kept my 01 Firehawk, 99 Ram Air, 87 GN, and my wife's BMW 745LI. However it is time to cut back and will start to sell at least one toy for the mean time.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Post us some picks when you get the new car!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information