Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so impressed

This is a discussion on so impressed within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Had to try this out in my A4 today on the way to work. They didn't spin long, but there ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Trans Am

Had to try this out in my A4 today on the way to work. They didn't spin long, but there was some spinnage! Had my car dyno'd last week, and the guy called it a factory freak because it got 301 with no mods at all.

But a buddy of mine told me that place typically runs high.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by NvyBluMtlc02WS6 View Post
    M6 here. Smoked 'em the other night all the way to fifth gear. My brother was floored! He's like "i've never seen anyone smoke their tires through five gears!" It was awesome! Left tire tracks all the way through the intersection and then some. LOL
    I'm surprised you didn't blow up the rear or something else with that kind of tire speed.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

I floored it once at about 25 MPH in my (sold) '98 AT TA, the tires where howling all the way into 2nd where it had a nice bark. The best part was the car was stock, and some factory workers turned their heads to see what kinda car it was. Funny also because it was a Chrysler engine plant!

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    I floored it once at about 25 MPH in my (sold) '98 AT TA, the tires where howling all the way into 2nd where it had a nice bark. The best part was the car was stock, and some factory workers turned their heads to see what kinda car it was. Funny also because it was a Chrysler engine plant!
    it is even easier to do when you have bald ass tires. i remember my tires screaming and then they hit second and chirped the shit out of them. i love watching people look. now that i have new tires not so much anymore

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

i actually had something like this happen to me a little earlier tonight with my WS6 M6. i left a stop sign and started coming from an off-ramp onto a bridge. i made sure it was clear to merge and i punched it rolling about 10 miles an hour. the rear broke loose and i roasted the tires all the way up to about 45. i have never done it before like that so it took me by surprise but i loved every second of it. OH! and i have new tires and it was on dry pavement

Silver
    2002 Firebird Formula

you can do impressive burnouts by pressing into it and going full throttle towards the end

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by transamdude99 View Post
    i actually had something like this happen to me a little earlier tonight with my WS6 M6. i left a stop sign and started coming from an off-ramp onto a bridge. i made sure it was clear to merge and i punched it rolling about 10 miles an hour. the rear broke loose and i roasted the tires all the way up to about 45. i have never done it before like that so it took me by surprise but i loved every second of it. OH! and i have new tires and it was on dry pavement
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccc ccccccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

i actually did that yesterday. it helped me prove that my trans am was better then my passengers M3. GO F BODY'S!!!!!!!!!!1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information