Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air

ttt

Silver

Black
    2001 WS6

Hey GNICTRY,

Where abouts in VA do you live? I live in Frederiskburg. I don't have a Silver TA, I should be posting in the Black TA's unite thread, hahaha. But I haven't been able to drive my car much this season except for 3 times at the track. Each time I broke something, hahah. Tooooo much power, lol I've got a buddy of mine that lives in Garrisonville that has a Silver TA though. Anyway, always nice to see more VA peeps here.

-Bryan

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NVE THIS View Post
    Hey GNICTRY,

Where abouts in VA do you live? I live in Frederiskburg. I don't have a Silver TA, I should be posting in the Black TA's unite thread, hahaha. But I haven't been able to drive my car much this season except for 3 times at the track. Each time I broke something, hahah. Tooooo much power, lol I've got a buddy of mine that lives in Garrisonville that has a Silver TA though. Anyway, always nice to see more VA peeps here.

-Bryan
    I live in the Chestfield area. I havent broke anything at track, knock on wood, but havent run good...car has had lots of problems..figures..What track you use?

Silver
    1998 Trans Am

not the best pics or the most current but someone's gotta kick this off...

Silver

finally...someone else is here to post...here is another...

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by GNICTRY View Post
    I live in the Chestfield area. I havent broke anything at track, knock on wood, but havent run good...car has had lots of problems..figures..What track you use?
    I've been to MIR, Sumerduck, and Colonial Beach. Mostly Sumerduck though cause its closest to my house. It's not silver, but here's the link to pics of my car. Unfortunately there's no pics of my car with the new parts on it or the slicks.

http://gallery.conseptsolutions.com/...hp/v/NVE+THIS/

-Bryan

Silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

Last edited by jag42420; 09-28-2007 at 04:09 AM.

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS-6

She's technically pewter, but I think its close enough. Sorry the pic ain't very big, not sure why.
    Attachment 14644
    Last edited by bull1112; 09-27-2007 at 07:02 PM.

Silver
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by bull1112 View Post
    She's technically pewter, but I think its close enough. Sorry the pic ain't very big, not sure why.
    Attachment 14644
    You have to post the pic on another site, like photobucket, and link it here by putting [img] before it and [/img] after it to get a full size pic.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink Bite Me!

Freakin Aye!

Why does your TA look hotter than mine!!!

What I really wanted was a black or white TA....... though I couldn't pass up the Silver one I purchased 2 months ago! 2 days ago while I was watering the lawn, a Black WS6 drove by as I stared with a gleam in my eye. I quickly look to see who was a driver..... and guess what? It was a fat chick who look to take up the whole fuckin cockpit! Hot digiteeeeee damn..... I thought that I would look so much better in that freakin vehicle than her ! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

I went the Formula route. I thought it was cleaner and more what an older dude should drive. I still hopped it up a lot. You just don't see it because it's all tucked in under that skin.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs up Hopping Along

Nice Rear pipes... goes with the rear molding really well. Speak about older guys man, I'm getting there myself. How about trading the vehicle in soon for a 400 hp 2006 Camaro? By the way, you Formula would really look well with those OEM ground effects. I have seen so many hot looking V6 birds hopping along with those ground effects!!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

Never thought of that. You know that this Formula isn't a V6 right? Those tips are Formula V8 trademark. I have always liked them. They are dirty in that picture. When you clean and polish them up .... Wow !!!!

Wanted a Silver LS3 Vette this month .... Wife said if she can't drive it we're not buying it.
    That car looked so nice. Like my car on steriods. I was like gimmie, gimmie, gimmie ....

Since she just let me buy a 350Z and a new 30' Motorhome she gets her way for now.

Might be able to swing a '09 Camaro but, I drive a '67 with 790HP so it might be a let down.

No worries I'll be doing a head/cam package with SC soon .... Yeah finally that was the trade off... No Vette but, you can mod the Firebird anyway you want now that we have the 350Z.

The Z is more her speed and she can drive it. Not a slouch by any means but doesn't make since to hop up that car. It's expensive to do anything to it and you only get a few HP per $. Not like our LS1's LS2's or LS3's. I'll build my LS1 to be stronger and more powerful than the LS3 at this point. I think Firebirds will be of value in the future..... even my Formula because it's more rare.
    Last edited by Mecinoid; 09-27-2007 at 11:35 PM.

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Wink Vehicles are Vehicles!

Yah I know it's not a V6... what I do know is that the body mimics that of a V6, thus, you can go with those ground effects made for the Firebirds.

Well, if you have a 350Z then forget about the Camaro. The new ones are sleeker looking with nice shiny metallic bright colors that are appealing.

Hey, you never thought of a Solstice or one of those Sky's? I would go for a two seater only if I didn't need to seat at least 4 hahahahahah that's the best part about a Trans Am! I really wished that it could seat 5 though.

All in all, these vehicles are just for pleasure huh? As a matter of speaking, this week I was checking out the small diecast Gremlins they had at Walmart!!!! Can't believe they would even put those on the market as collectibles!!!!

Matt

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

Kewl - thought you knew. That's the stealthy likability of the car.
    Yeah, I think that body kit your talking about would be nice... along with Firehawk hood and Machem rear spoiler .... droool !!!

Ooooo Gremlin .... Or Pacer ... LOL !!!

And yes, I feel very, very fortunate to have one of these nice car ... I don't know how I worked out owning three. Guess I have a super cool wife.

Off topic ... It's our 13th Aniv this weekend so I'll make sure to treat her right.

As far as the Camaro.... I loved the one in Transformers and I think it might be in the stars..... I'm only allowed one new car every five years I guess... So, I can wait. ;-)

Red/Silver/Black/Red
    TA-G8-Expe-L200-Camaro

Thumbs up The Look

That's the collector vehicle I saw alright... same color too!!!
    That's a Pacer you are looking at, Gremlins are more squared in the hatch!
    As a matter of speaking, I used to own a 1971 Chevy Vega with an inline 4. I also went to clean carpet with my uncle in his Ford Pinto back then.

I was going to suggest our Birds meet up until I found out that Livermore is way up there in California!!!!

Mentioning age maturity, how old are you this year? I'm 37.

Anyone who knows Firebird really should know that a Formula is a V8 with a V6 body. Listen, the Machem rear spoiler will do your vehicle much justice... if I had a choice to select all over again, instead of going with my double deck spoiler, I would have gone with the Machem. Performance wise, the Machem is the best for a Firebird based on the wind coefficient rear wind drag. The high rise OEM spoiler on the TAs are only for looks. That Machem spoiler will give you vehicle the quick back look too.

I guess when you are into vehicles, you just want to own a couple just for the sake of selection. I have a Red 11,000 TA sitting in my garage collecting dust as well as an Expedition taking space in my drive way. Too much on maintenance, registration, and insurance all together. 2 vehicle should be the limit I guess.

So you saw the Transformer too huh? Well, my little boy wanted me to buy that vehicle for him. Yellow on that Camaro is pretty hot looking!!!! But I'm sure everyone will flock to buy it in that color!!!! Any color would look good on that Vehicle!!!!

I didn't care at first for it, but the look has grown on me......Honestly, check out the wide side rear!!!!!!!

Those Camaros have double rally Stripes........ I would go with a single one!!!! By the way, if you put a Wrap Around Spoiler on these Camaro, I guarantee they will look much better than a TA...

By the way, after making the purchase and waiting practically 2 months, my designed stripes for my Silver TA will arrive sometime next week. I designed redesigned the Corvette Rally Stripes for our Firebird, without the ram Air hood of course. I preferred the stripes over the hood since I have a Ram Air TA already... besides, the hood just weigh down the vehicle. Just wait and check mine out after I install it!!!!!! You may want to go for the stripe based on Uniqueness!!!

That's all I have to say.... for right now hahahaha!!
    Mattttttttttttttttt

Silver

BAck to the Point gUys...

'98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

Right I'll PM back my response on that stuff...

Thread Information