Pewter
    2001 Trans-Am

Arrow ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Should i ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I need to sell my car... so i have been looking to buy an SUV because I plan on making some far trips this upcoming summer, anyways, the Dealerships around here only want to give me $3500-$7000 for my car.

Should I do it or wait for someone to buy it???

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Well it depends on the condition of the car but I would say if it's in good condition wait for someone to buy it or try to find a dealership that will give you more. It also depends on how much you need the money. If it were me I would try to get more money for it. Why do you need to sell it anyways? I personally wouldn't sell it because you will probably end up regretting it.

Awaiting Activation

White/ blue stripes
    2002 WS6 / 2000 firehawk

I work at a dealership man, i would sell it privatley you would get alot more money out of it. or......dont sell it? lol

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

$7000 is a good trade in price. Car lots don't/can't give you retail value for your car. They have to make money on it when they sell it. Trading a car in is a compromise between the car's value and getting rid of it quickly.
    Of course holding out for top dollar always seems smarter, but how long can you wait? Sometimes you just need to trade in and move on. So basically its up to you and your situation.

Thread Information