Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sentra?!?

This is a discussion on sentra?!? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; My old roommate had one and one time he wouldn't shut up about how he smoked a Mazda 323. That ...

Impounded

Pewter
    2000 Firehawk #506 A4

My old roommate had one and one time he wouldn't shut up about how he smoked a Mazda 323. That should tell you something about those cars and the people that drive them.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I had a kid on time, who hated me cause i fooled around with his older sister, anyway he had a yellow sentra R, he had a friend in the car i was behind them they both leaned out at a stop light and flicked there cigs onto my windshield, then when the light turned green they hit it. So did i and i got into the left lane and as i way passing them my friend John threw my ashtray half full of ash into his car and all i saw was a cloud of grey dust inside his car. Now i dont have a ashtray dammit.

Oriental Blue
    2001 Trans Am WS.6 M6

you might want to be careful, i saw a yellow sentra run a 13.9 at bradenton motorsports a few weeks back, i saw under the hood and it was definatley turbo but thats all i know

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by '00T/A View Post
    you might want to be careful, i saw a yellow sentra run a 13.9 at bradenton motorsports a few weeks back, i saw under the hood and it was definatley turbo but thats all i know
    huh?

Oriental Blue
    2001 Trans Am WS.6 M6

definately, it was yellow and was squealin through third if i remember right

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I still run a full second faster than that sentra

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

oo my god, its a fucking SENTRA guys. 175hp is prolly the biggest factory freak for those cars. I know some1 near my house who has one. Its a black SE type R. The kid told me a stock 200ish v6 stang killed him. Go hand that kids ass to him. I hate ricers, I had a kid in a stock 06 civic Si or w/e tell me hed kick my ass from a 40-130 roll on the highway. Apparently after 80mph his "boost" kicks in and all 30psi are unleashed .

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

LMAO .i had a new black, jet black tinted windows..fart can si harrass the shit out of me till i raced him this summer on the parkway........i gave him 3 honks...let him go ...then blew by him like he was fuckin standing still and let him hear my 383...jackass ..lol

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

my mom has one...thier nice...not slow like her old tracker..quick..but not quick enough

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

They get you from point A to point B, other then that they have no use, but out of the 100s of ricers that "race" with them there will be like 1 or 2 of them that actually might be fast but then again it had a lot more then retail price put in.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

I owned a 2004 Sentra SER- SpecV for about 10 months.
    Stock- they pull maybe 15.1 @ best, and that is very wishful thinking.

I just raced an 06 SpecV at the track with a 50 shot on it, and it ran a 14.8.

Don't get me wrong for a four banger under 17k it was a decent little car. But it isn't even near the same league as our car.

when I had the Spec V, I did have the chance to race an automatic 04 Mustang GT to about 60 mph and he only beat me by about a car length or so.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Do the right thing here, take the kid who ownes the Sentra for a Ride in your car, then when your done ask him if he still wants to race, after he catches his breath.

Red
    2001 ws6

ehhh na i wana take his money the other day i was walking 2 my moms car (i dont drive my T/A to skool, or really newhere for that matter haha) and i hear this annoying rice sound driving around campus.....im like who the fuck is that.....well it turned out 2 be him looking for a spot but he was revving the car in neutral in btw. looking for the spot....pissed the shit outta me....so now ill run him for money hehe

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    ehhh na i wana take his money the other day i was walking 2 my moms car (i dont drive my T/A to skool, or really newhere for that matter haha) and i hear this annoying rice sound driving around campus.....im like who the fuck is that.....well it turned out 2 be him looking for a spot but he was revving the car in neutral in btw. looking for the spot....pissed the shit outta me....so now ill run him for money hehe
    Just make sure that he understands that after your in front at the end of the race and you put on your brakes that means that you won, so he dosent try that infamous RICER FLY BY thinking that he won, like the rest of them do.

'98,'00 Bird '03, 14 Vets

I'd take him to the track so that he couldn't cry foul. Once you beat him and he posts a number; see if you and beat him in a few bracket races. That's what really proves a driver. One that doesn't break out and that knows how to drive his car to the hilt.

But, of course run him for a couple hun the drag fees and full tank of gas. If he is serious he'll have no problem agreeing to these terms.

Lol !!!! Take him to the cleaners Brah...

Red
    99 Trans Am, M6

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    haaa haaa....you drive your mom's car to school

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

they are slow and pieces of shit.

thread over.

Red
    2001 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Vertiviper View Post
    haaa haaa....you drive your mom's car to school
    damn straight

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Friend of mine had 99 se-r in high school and i could beat it with my slightly modded 01 cavalier z24. They are too heavy for what they are to be a problem unless they are highly modded and it that case that person is just stupid for buying a car like that and sinking the type of money it takes to beat cars like ours.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

So what does you mom drive? It might be enough to beat that SE-R. Most ricers over do it and think that American cars even tho have high HP that they way like 5 thousand lbs slowing making them slow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information