Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

selling the WS6

This is a discussion on selling the WS6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by jrc1122 That is right, after just buying my 2002 Trans Am Ram Air it in Apr 2007. ...

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    That is right, after just buying my 2002 Trans Am Ram Air it in Apr 2007. I'm already selling it.

I've wanted this car for so long. But sometimes you just have to do what is right for the family.

When I bought the car my wife was pregnant. I thought no big deal, we still have a 4 door sedan for family trips. And if push comes to shove I can put a car seat in the back seat.

Then He was born, and we quickly realized my car would never have more than just me in it (at least for not another 3 or 4 years)

Then we found out we were having another baby- Due this Aug.

I found it hard to have a car that is solely for my pleasure and serves no other purpose.

So.... I'm trading it in on a 2004 Nissan Titan LE 4x4 Crew Cab.
    This baby has every option under the sun. I'm talking Navigation, Rear DVD entertainment, memory/ heated, leather seats. Sun roof/ Fosgate stereo system,Tow package, you name its got it.

It is a sad week- to let the TA go-- but it is also exciting-- because I've wanted one of these trucks since they came out (2004).

Cool thing is-- Insurance is going down 125 bucks every 6 months, and my payment is going down about 45 bucks a month.

I'll still be around for alittle while. Reading about other people's fun experiences with their LS1 equipped cars.

I hope I didn't piss to many people off on here this past year or so. Once I get the Titan, I'll post up pics.

PS -- according to some people ... I'm now a "ricer". because my vehicle was built in Japan--- Oh wait.. It was actually built in Ohio. I'm sure somehow I'm still a ricer. (I'll never understand that mentality)
    pfft let them call you a ricer, just remember alot of the parts on a camaro WERE NOT made in america LOL

And good choice on that truck, only thing better then that would be a tundra, those things HAUL ASS and look fucking SEXY.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoiJoe View Post
    Two days ago my girlfriend told me said she was pregnant and I am only 18. When she told me this I thought to myself two things 1.Damn!!!! should have worn a condom and 2.Looks like I will be getting an 08 Nissan Maxima instead of a TransAm. Thank God today she called me and told me it was a false alarm. Looks like next time I am I will wear protection.
    Trust me dude wear that protection!!! You got LUCKY,and don't forget if it doesn't work out....18yrs of CHILD SUPPORT!!!! YOU WILL WISH YOU DID!! YOU WILL BE 36 OR 37,WOW JUST THINK WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED PAYING!!

red
    99 camaro ss

i did that same thing when i was like twenty traded my maro for a dodge and 8yrs later i bought my car back the only thing different is the serial no. lol

01 modded gtp

Quote Originally Posted by feet739 View Post
    Trust me dude wear that protection!!! You got LUCKY,and don't forget if it doesn't work out....18yrs of CHILD SUPPORT!!!! YOU WILL WISH YOU DID!! YOU WILL BE 36 OR 37,WOW JUST THINK WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED PAYING!!
    thanks for the good advice haha

black
    99 formula firebird

in my 99 formula i was able to haul 2 kids w/ carseats and suitcase for me wife and stuff for kids..i am not givng my bird up..period

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

REMEMBER me???

OKAY, the Titan just didn't do it for me! LOL--
    I wanted power, fun, spacious sedan.

I just bought a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    Liquid Red
    Sports pkg
    Premium Pkg.

26,100 + TTL
    MSRP was around 33.3K ( est.) ---

7200 off! (mostly due to Pontiac being a dying breed next year.)

Just wanted to share!
    back info>.>
    traded 02 TA WS6 for 04 Nissan Titan LE 4x4, traded Titan for new 2009 G8 GT.

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

NICE!!!!! Welcome back

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

Damn, buying cars like that will get you upside down on your loans real quick. Hope you don't have to deal with that.

Don't blame you for getting rid of the truck though, I went that route once and didn't like it either. I've gotta have some power to play with.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Nice G8!!!

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

thanks for the warm welcome back.
    Last edited by jrc1122; 05-14-2009 at 09:48 PM.

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    Liquid Red

silver
    2002 ws6

make sure you dont haul anything with the titan. it has the same size rear diff as your t\a did.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    make sure you dont haul anything with the titan. it has the same size rear diff as your t\a did.
    This tread was an update- I traded Titan in Yesterday for New G8 GT.

But as far as hauling. That thing was rated @ I believe 8500 lbs of Tow capability. It was a beast, and I never had a power train problem at all.

But I am much more satisfied with the G8 GT.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
    This tread was an update- I traded Titan in Yesterday for New G8 GT.

But as far as hauling. That thing was rated @ I believe 8500 lbs of Tow capability. It was a beast, and I never had a power train problem at all.

But I am much more satisfied with the G8 GT.
    lucky you traded it off--- as far as trucks go the titan is about the worst out there.

White
    1998 Trans Am

Nice G8 I wanted to trade my Trailblazer in for a black one but just can't bring myself to get a car i will have to make payments on. As far as the Titan, good job getting rid it. my friend had one back when I had my Ram 1500 Hemi. Not sure why but man that Nissan chuged down some gas. Always made me feel better. I sware those things probly onkly get a couple MPG more than a Viper Truck.

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

From one dad to another the secret to the car seat is you buy an extra one and leave it in. Sooner then you think your kid will be in a booster which ain't nothing then before you know it their buckling themselves in and out.

How much you get on trade in.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    From one dad to another the secret to the car seat is you buy an extra one and leave it in. Sooner then you think your kid will be in a booster which ain't nothing then before you know it their buckling themselves in and out.

How much you get on trade in.

kbb fair condition (which described mine) = 12,2K
    They gave me 14K.
    27.9K for G8GT.

So i feel i got it for 26,100-- because I was quoted as low as 10K for my truck before, and never over kbb. so I got a great deal (I think)

I have two kids under the age of two -- so I need two car seats (which I have) --- about to buy two more for the G8 so I can drive that when we go out as a family.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    lucky you traded it off--- as far as trucks go the titan is about the worst out there.
    opinion noted, but for what I used it for it was one of the NICEST trucks out there. It was a kid hauler, not a boat tower. I got nothing but compliments on it for the interior, and the iminities that it had. And over all look. Not to mention it had some nice power.

taste differ,, no biggie,

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

I love it. I'd sell my T/A and buy one if I wanted a payment, but I don't.
    1998 Trans Am, A4, SLP Loudmouth I, US Exotics WS9 ram air hood, Volant intake, 3.23's, 70k miles

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

nice car,g8 gt is the bomb,too bad it is going to die with pontiac.

black
    2002 Firehawk

TAKE your time when you sell your car you should get good $$ for it. Hope you
    get another some day, All the best.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information