Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Saying goodbye to my WS.6

This is a discussion on Saying goodbye to my WS.6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Good luck, I too want a vette but since I just bought a 07 Yukon for the family I am ...

Black, Red, Silver Jade
    00 WS6,95 Ta, 69 R code

Good luck, I too want a vette but since I just bought a 07 Yukon for the family I am going to wait a few years and I am also planning on keeping my WS6 I just can't part with it, maybe by then I can find a sweet deal on a C6 Z06....
    2007 Yukon XL (sold)
    2014 Z71 LTZ 3LZ (sold)
    2010 Escalade Platinum AWD , 6.2
    2017 Silverado HC , 4x4, 6.2

2000 WS6 ASC#2300 Holly LS6 intake, TR Custom grind cam, Mac Mids w/ ORY,Hotchkis LCA's, PHB, BMR Extreme STB, BMR re-location brackets,Eibach Sportlines, GMMG, Mccleod Pro 5.0, SLP SFC's, OEM ZO6 wheels
    1995 TA
    1969 R code Mach I my new project

Bright Silver Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Good luck man!

NBM
    98 trans am

my car has been in the shop for 4 days and im about to

Black
    98 Trans Am

damn man sorry to hear.

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 96Firebirdformula View Post
    Stealership gonna rape you on tradin
    I am pretty good at handling sales people.

Quote Originally Posted by joejenkinsglass View Post
    so you arent even gonna try to sell it outright?
    I have had it up for sale for the last 3 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by qwk93ta View Post
    What will a dealership give your for a 99 WS6, maybe $5,000.....just keep it.
    Actually they are giving me $11,500........but they are going to butcher the exhaust, as soon as I pick up the H3 they are cutting the exhaust to add Cats to it. They said it is a $10,000 fine for them if it gets out to the right people that they had a car with no cats on their lot. I was kinda pissed. But what are you gonna do. I wish I could get a C6 zo6 right now but they are still a little out of my price range.
    1999 T/A WS6 Black -------SOLD
    05 mustang Roush sport;
    DOB manifold, m122 SC, 47lb injectors, gt500 TB, roush TVS CAI, Detroit rocker SC grind camshafts, Mac LTs, off road x, roush off road mufflers, roush short throw shifter, kenne bell BAP, Brenspeed 93 octane tune. 479rwhp 436ftlbs SAE.

green
    98 formula

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler99WS6 View Post
    I am pretty good at handling sales people.

I have had it up for sale for the last 3 months or so.

Actually they are giving me $11,500........but they are going to butcher the exhaust, as soon as I pick up the H3 they are cutting the exhaust to add Cats to it. They said it is a $10,000 fine for them if it gets out to the right people that they had a car with no cats on their lot. I was kinda pissed. But what are you gonna do. I wish I could get a C6 zo6 right now but they are still a little out of my price range.
    I havent seen it for sale $11,500 is pretty good for a 99 but you are trading on an h3 are you paying sticker for it? no matter how good anyone is with a dealer the customer gets screwed on there trade but if you feel good about it that is all that matters

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

If you don't have kids...then leave her.

Don't worry about the divorce either. Here is what you do...

Set up a party with a bunch of your friends. Put a sleeping pill in your wifes drink. when she passes out bring her to a bed and dump her. Have one of your long time bro's go and hop in bed with her as she's passed out. Set the scene and then come in there with camera and guns blazin.

She Won't get ANYTHING if it is seen that SHE was the "unfaithful" one.

hee hee hee.

Anyway,

Good luck and hope you don't regret getting rid of your bird too much and that you do eventually get the Vette.

black trans am

let me get this right your trading ur v8 ls1 320+ hp 3500lbs car for a inline FIVE 225hp 245lbs of tq and just over 4800lbs????? my mom has one i hate let me re type that HATE that thing ... its got ever fliping opp and still HATE IT... (does better in snow them my trans am) but still i would call in for weeks if it had to do with trading in my play to make it to work. dich the wife wise up ull get better gas mi outta the trans am... my mom is only geting 18 mpg on the high way doing 65 .... i get near 30 at 75 in my trans am..... if i get out now it would be cheper them later ...

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by joejenkinsglass View Post
    I havent seen it for sale $11,500 is pretty good for a 99 but you are trading on an h3 are you paying sticker for it? no matter how good anyone is with a dealer the customer gets screwed on there trade but if you feel good about it that is all that matters
    I had it up for sale on here for $13000, eventually lowered it to $12000. I feel pretty good about getting $11500 for it. It pays it off. I got her a 2006 H3, 13k mi. Loaded for $24,990 it was a lease return and they had to go to Michigan to get it but I dont feel I did too bad. Decent trade in price and got a vehicle that retails for just over $28,000 for just under $25000. I am not going to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by BANDITCAR View Post
    If you don't have kids...then leave her.

Don't worry about the divorce either. Here is what you do...

Set up a party with a bunch of your friends. Put a sleeping pill in your wifes drink. when she passes out bring her to a bed and dump her. Have one of your long time bro's go and hop in bed with her as she's passed out. Set the scene and then come in there with camera and guns blazin.

She Won't get ANYTHING if it is seen that SHE was the "unfaithful" one.

hee hee hee.

Anyway,

Good luck and hope you don't regret getting rid of your bird too much and that you do eventually get the Vette.
    Well we do have kids and Indiana is a "no fault" state when it comes to divorce so I would still be screwed. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbirdbrain89 View Post
    let me get this right your trading ur v8 ls1 320+ hp 3500lbs car for a inline FIVE 225hp 245lbs of tq and just over 4800lbs????? my mom has one i hate let me re type that HATE that thing ... its got ever fliping opp and still HATE IT... (does better in snow them my trans am) but still i would call in for weeks if it had to do with trading in my play to make it to work. dich the wife wise up ull get better gas mi outta the trans am... my mom is only geting 18 mpg on the high way doing 65 .... i get near 30 at 75 in my trans am..... if i get out now it would be cheper them later ...
    My car was an A4 so 30MPG was something I never seen, I probably had around 400hp at the flywheel but that is not the point. I honestly think I will enjoy the Zo6 more than my T/A once I get it.

sunset orange
    2001 ws6 trans am

I traded my 01 WS6 for a 05 Maxima while my wife was pregnate with our second child, i thought my wife would appericate a 4 door car with a big trunk. Two years later after going out to dinner my wife tells me to turn around after driving past a Chevorlet Dealership, Long story short, I traded the Maxima back in on the Same TA at another Dealership...Yes I took a beating, Twice. My wife is now happy she has her 6 speed V8 Back. She just drives my crewcab truck when she wants space. i'am glade to have the car back also it just need tires again which I put on before trading it. Good Luck hope you can get the Vette, so much more tech & power.

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by thorn210 View Post
    I traded my 01 WS6 for a 05 Maxima while my wife was pregnate with our second child, i thought my wife would appericate a 4 door car with a big trunk. Two years later after going out to dinner my wife tells me to turn around after driving past a Chevorlet Dealership, Long story short, I traded the Maxima back in on the Same TA at another Dealership...Yes I took a beating, Twice. My wife is now happy she has her 6 speed V8 Back. She just drives my crewcab truck when she wants space. i'am glade to have the car back also it just need tires again which I put on before trading it. Good Luck hope you can get the Vette, so much more tech & power.
    Thanks for your support, right now I am feeling ok about it but I am sure once summer comes I will be dying for my ZO6 and I will start thinking that I wish I still had my T/A. I gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

Formula Driver! 96Firebirdformula's Avatar

Batman Black
    1996 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler99WS6 View Post
    Thanks for your support, right now I am feeling ok about it but I am sure once summer comes I will be dying for my ZO6 and I will start thinking that I wish I still had my T/A. I gotta take the bad with the good I guess.
    How many Miles was on your ws6 that you traded in?

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 96Firebirdformula View Post
    How many Miles was on your ws6 that you traded in?
    Just over 90k mi. it was like 90,140 mi or so.

BlueGTO - GreenGT
    '05 GTO - 95 GT

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    wait wait wait wait, soo lemme get this straight...your trading in YOUR t/a to get wifey a H3 and YOU have to wait a few years to get the Z06????? I think a bitch slapping is in order or maybe six
    Hilarious!!! But the same thing I was thinking!!!
    What makes her wants/wishes more important then yours???
    Oh well, as long as you're happy..................

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by MM Alexander View Post
    Hilarious!!! But the same thing I was thinking!!!
    What makes her wants/wishes more important then yours???
    Oh well, as long as you're happy..................
    Not that hers are more important than mine but the vehicle she wanted we could afford right now. I wont be able to afford a c6 zo6 for a few years is all.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by John_Deere_LS1 View Post
    accidents happen in the bathtub.............................. ask that cop drew petterson thats killed his last 2 wives!

jk dont kill her...
    lol wow devils advocate here.

thats the big reason i dont want take my relationship to the next level. its hard to find a woman that listens to whatever you say.

Its a 4 door vette bitch! JOHN_DEERE_LS6's Avatar

Black Raven/Ebony cowskin
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    lol wow devils advocate here.

thats the big reason i dont want take my relationship to the next level. its hard to find a woman that listens to whatever you say.
    i found one and shes all mine!!! shes got a slutty ass sister with 4 kids (ones a half breed from a drug dealer) if your interested??

BlueGTO - GreenGT
    '05 GTO - 95 GT

Question

Quote Originally Posted by John_Deere_LS1 View Post
    sister with 4 kids (ones a half breed from a drug dealer)
    WTF is a "Half Breed"??? Is the child Human mixed with Alien DNA of some sort???

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Hey if she's making you give up the Bird you should't settle for the ZO6 go with the ZLR prices might drop in a few years. LOL no they won't. Best of luck.

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    Hey if she's making you give up the Bird you should't settle for the ZO6 go with the ZLR prices might drop in a few years. LOL no they won't. Best of luck.
    Never heard of a ZLR do you mean ZR1?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information