Saw this today...

This is a discussion on Saw this today... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Its a 1995 Firehawk with a 6 speed, dude is selling it but looks like he didnt really wanna sell ...

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Saw this today...

Its a 1995 Firehawk with a 6 speed, dude is selling it but looks like he didnt really wanna sell it didn't have a phone number or price listed all it said was "4 sale" on the front window... it has 111,000 on the clock and the back tires were as bald as could be both nice and even and it had a single left side exhaust.. that kinda threw me off... other than that had all legit Firehawk emblems on it... the wheels look like later model ws6 wheels but had the Firehawk bird in the centercaps.. also in the center console it had a awesome little badge right above the ashtray flip up thing that said "1995 Firehawk" i thought that was real neat.. if it goes to good hands it would be a real sweet ride

Psycho Therapist
    I take "the" out of

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    Its a 1995 Firehawk with a 6 speed, dude is selling it but looks like he didnt really wanna sell it didn't have a phone number or price listed all it said was "4 sale" on the front window... it has 111,000 on the clock and the back tires were as bald as could be both nice and even and it had a single left side exhaust.. that kinda threw me off... other than that had all legit Firehawk emblems on it... the wheels look like later model ws6 wheels but had the Firehawk bird in the centercaps.. also in the center console it had a awesome little badge right above the ashtray flip up thing that said "1995 Firehawk" i thought that was real neat.. if it goes to good hands it would be a real sweet ride

Click for full size

nice car. Maybe he didn't want to sell it, or it was a prank. We use to put for sale signs on my buddies car all the time. He would get messages, and would be pissed about how many people kept calling. then when craigslist came out, we started doing it on there.

Flame Red / Orange Custom
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofKrypton View Post
    nice car. Maybe he didn't want to sell it, or it was a prank. We use to put for sale signs on my buddies car all the time. He would get messages, and would be pissed about how many people kept calling. then when craigslist came out, we started doing it on there.
    Nice! I was laughing when I was reading that, ya know Iwould like to get my hands on a 1992 Firehawk (first year I think? ) I heard that they were pretty quick that year stock, then they toned them down after but im not positive just what I heard from a friend.
    98 Trans Am Custom Paint, Ghost Skuls On Racing Stripe + Custom Front Lip, :MODs Tubular K-member, Tubular Upper and lower A-arms, Tubular Control Arms, 4:10's, Cam L-.567/.575 D@.05-.212/.218,1.85 Roller Rockers, P&P Heads, ARH Headers & HF Cats & Y-Pipe, SLP loudmouth catback, +'s

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Actually, those wheels originally came out on the '95 Firehawk. IIRC they were a silver color, and not polished like the later versions.

I'm confused by the bumper though. It has the Formula hatch, and no GFX, but has a T/A front bumper. Maybe the T/A bumper was added somewhere along the line. It just looks really out of place on a Formula, IMO.

And yeah, the '92 Hawks were beasts. IIRC they had 383's and full cages. Definitely more of an upgrade over stock as compared to the later Hawks. They went for big bucks though.

Pewter
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMike View Post
    Actually, those wheels originally came out on the '95 Firehawk. IIRC they were a silver color, and not polished like the later versions.

I'm confused by the bumper though. It has the Formula hatch, and no GFX, but has a T/A front bumper. Maybe the T/A bumper was added somewhere along the line. It just looks really out of place on a Formula, IMO.

And yeah, the '92 Hawks were beasts. IIRC they had 383's and full cages. Definitely more of an upgrade over stock as compared to the later Hawks. They went for big bucks though.
    Not to mention only 25 were made I think...and I think only 23 still exist. I know a guy that has one. It sits in the garage on a lift.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

one was ordered and canceled wile being built it would have been #24 I think and it was the only black one that year

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofKrypton View Post
    Buddy of mine put my car on craigslist and i kept getting calls about it while i was work. Really pissed me off so i made a nice little ad for him under the gay personals. He still gets mad as hell whenever i bring it up.

Thread Information