Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RSX Type S feels like a Sewing Machine....

This is a discussion on RSX Type S feels like a Sewing Machine.... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; good luck on trying to find one---you won't regret it!...

Bright Silver Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6

good luck on trying to find one---you won't regret it!
    2002 Silver Trans Am WS6
    Trans Am Nationals Heavy Modified Show Champion
    Great Lakes Regional Heavy Modified Show Champion

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Pontiac Trans Am WS-6

Quote Originally Posted by rray200
    I know what you mean. I have seen alot of them on sale on eBay in the states that look very affordable. Is that how you got yours?
    I ended up finding mine on:

I've had this car for 2.5 weeks now and I can definitely say that although it's not as fast as my GTP, this the hottest car I have ever owned
    99 Trans Am WS-6 Convertible, 6 speed, SLP headers, Magnaflow cat-back, Eibach's, adj panhard rod & LCA's
    '05 GTP Comp G, cammed & I/C, 20" rims SOLD
    08 GMC Acadia AWD

2003 Acura RSX

Not as fast your GTP? I'm surprised you say that, despite the mods you have on your car. I've driven some pretty fast cars in my life (G35 Coupe, Mustang GT, BMW 330Ci Coupe, RSX Type S, Subaru WRX, Golf GTI VR6, Grand Prix GTP etc.) and nothing and I mean absolutely nothing in the affordable range can touch a WS6 Ram Air Trans Am. In fact everything I have ever considered an impressive sports car feels like a horse and buggy after test driving an LS1 Trans Am. These LS1 Fbodies are absolute brutes and will slaughter any car $30,000 or less. Only a select few cars can beat it (Viper, Corvette, 911 Turbo, Ford GT), but these cars are also priced in the $80,000-$100,000 range. Fbodies rule.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information