Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

relations in the ride??

This is a discussion on relations in the ride?? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Recline the passenger seat and kneel in the foot well...my ass was hitting the dash, but then again, I'm 6'......

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Recline the passenger seat and kneel in the foot well...my ass was hitting the dash, but then again, I'm 6'...

Impounded

maple red metallic
    2000 firebird formula

no way....passenger seat reclined...her bent over on the seat and me out the roof goin to town....thats how you do it.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

a person can make anything work, the passenger seat works well, but she kept f'ing the radio up with her foot, or take the tops out and enjoy the show but most convenitent i have found... bend her over the side of the car at about the front wheel wells and hit it from behind, just perfect.

Heh, no. Don't want to stain the seats or anything, way too paranoid for that. However, a family member of mine used to have a 2nd gen T/A Y84, he hooked up with 3 girls at once in it, somehow. I'm still not sure how the physics of that could possibly work, but the guy doesn't lie.

blue
    2002 ws6

man all i gotta say is this i have owned 3 TA's the first 2 where both 3rd gens and i only did the "deed" in both of them once and shortly after both times something real bad happend .... (and we are talking in the span of a week after) my first one blew the engine to the point of rebuilding was out of the question ... the second the rear wheel decided to come off on the highway causing a major pile up on both sides (amazingly though that TA only needed new studs and lugs the rim,tire,disk brake and my car was all fine... yup new lugs and studs and the car was fine) so you see as far as this one goes nothing happens in it ... actually i must say when i told the girls i was dating that nothing will happen in this car it really made them all more turned on and trying to convince me other wise so for those 2 reasons nothing will happen in this car.... except the females getting naked on the passanger side and trying to convince me of course

Pewter
    '99 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by noxside View Post
    hood ftmfw

perfect height for me and perfect incline
    im afraid to dent my hood, any problems with your hood since? i dont know how inside the car would work, im 6'2. drove a hand-me-down station wagon in highschool, seats folded down, its easy in a pile o shit like that!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ws6race View Post
    man all i gotta say is this i have owned 3 TA's the first 2 where both 3rd gens and i only did the "deed" in both of them once and shortly after both times something real bad happend .... (and we are talking in the span of a week after) my first one blew the engine to the point of rebuilding was out of the question ... the second the rear wheel decided to come off on the highway causing a major pile up on both sides (amazingly though that TA only needed new studs and lugs the rim,tire,disk brake and my car was all fine... yup new lugs and studs and the car was fine) so you see as far as this one goes nothing happens in it ... actually i must say when i told the girls i was dating that nothing will happen in this car it really made them all more turned on and trying to convince me other wise so for those 2 reasons nothing will happen in this car.... except the females getting naked on the passanger side and trying to convince me of course
    HAHAHAHHAA....oh man...that's funny...i'm picturing them being turned down and how that conversation ensues

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    HAHAHAHHAA....oh man...that's funny...i'm picturing them being turned down and how that conversation ensues
    With them naked at the same time....
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

lost my virginity in my 1990 ta. and numerious times in my 99ta. hears the trick for us short guys. you put the front seats up as far as they go and fold the back seats down, and you got some room. fair warning though in the winter with no shirt on that back glass will shock you.

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    fair warning though in the winter with no shirt on that back glass will shock you.

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

you laugh but it will ruin the mood real quick

Quote Originally Posted by adam0321 View Post
    you laugh but it will ruin the mood real quick
    Was laughing cause I could see myself doing that... and I bet it does.. lol.

red
    01firebird formula

yea just recline the passenger seat all the way back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information