Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Question for you bird guys...

This is a discussion on Question for you bird guys... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet well...i dont like firebirds anyways...pos if you ask me...headlights get stuck up, power antenna doesnt work ...

U-R-Sofa-King-Retarded SINISTER-TA's Avatar

NBM
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 2000silverbullet View Post
    well...i dont like firebirds anyways...pos if you ask me...headlights get stuck up, power antenna doesnt work after a while...etc....camaros are much better.
    Wow...Ive heard some pretty lame reasons but...this one takes the cake.

Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

im messin with you all...i do prefer camaros over firebirds...but have nothing against firebirds...basically the same car.

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

well...i dont like firebirds anyways...pos if you ask me...headlights get stuck up, power antenna doesnt work after a while...etc....camaros are much better.
    Luvs me a camaro anyday most definately, brothers from anothers mother, the only ones i dont like are silver ones with 3.8l's, yours specifically ! go drive into a lake of aids! KTHXBYE

Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

ohhh no. listen here...everything from the body of the car, to the little tiny details such as the trim peices are complete shit in a firebird...hell, they sound like shit coming out of the factory, worst exhaust setup ive ever seen. sweet headlights? i mean really...how can you make a firebird look better? stick chevrolet corvette rims on it, thats a good idea? i mean, you need to find some kind of rims, seeing how the stock ones pontiac put on them looks like they belong on an astrovan....and to think, i was ready to call peace.

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

ohhh no. listen here...everything from the body of the car, to the little tiny details such as the trim peices are complete shit in a firebird...hell, they sound like shit coming out of the factory, worst exhaust setup ive ever seen. sweet headlights? i mean really...how can you make a firebird look better? stick chevrolet corvette rims on it, thats a good idea? i mean, you need to find some kind of rims, seeing how the stock ones pontiac put on them looks like they belong on an astrovan....and to think, i was ready to call peace.
    Call peace? oh how kind of you, How are the trim pieces shit? please explain? To each their own, i like the headlights and i dont think too many other people on here would have an argument? And yeah they do look good with corvette rims, so do most of the camaros which i have seen with them. I have seen way more camaros with corvette rims than birds. i agree pre 98 stock bird rims look like shit but the 5 spokes look way better then stocky maro rims IMHO. Im not gonna turn this into a camaro firebird pissfest cause whats the point. Like i said to each their own. Go to bed, youre a douche.

Silver
    2000 3.8 liter camaro

im saying...chevrolet rims, belong on chevrolet cars...not pontiacs...and dont worry, im going to bed...next to your girl.

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

which one? on your way home if u can get ur car going fast enough bet u cant break a telephone pole in half!

U-R-Sofa-King-Retarded SINISTER-TA's Avatar

NBM
    2002 Trans Am

Why would you come into the Firebird section and start talking crap about Firebirds? That doesn't make much sense. You obviously don't know what the hell your talking about. You have already proved that in your previous postings.
    Last edited by SINISTER-TA; 07-12-2008 at 12:37 PM.

black
    1999 trans am

It is...im saying, camaros weigh a lil bit more...nismo is a standard, formula being an automatic...personally, i think the nismo has it, thats just me. Those cars are so much faster up top...from a dig, id take the formula to 80, after that...idk.
    i have a bolt on 99 ws6 and have beaten a supercharged 350z .. so im def sure his stock ls1 will beat that 350z unless the ls1 driver cant drive at all and the z has nos lol

NBM
    98 trans am

ok mr v6 pos. get an SS and MAYBE you can talk about looks.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Closing this one now since the insults have taken over.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information