Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The price of owning a bird

This is a discussion on The price of owning a bird within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; wow you guys have had it pretty tuff, the only incedenti had was at work a stupid green lincoln hit ...

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

wow you guys have had it pretty tuff, the only incedenti had was at work a stupid green lincoln hit my bumper and I coaught the driver and told him next time if he could be alittle more courteous and not ram my car like that, I think the dude got offended because the very next day he rammed it and pushed on it, when i got in the car and took off the E-brake the car moved foward on level ground, i was pissed especially seeing those line he left, i got the keys and from front to end he got what he got, I dont wanna say he deserved it, but i think i let him off easy, because if i would of seen him i would of made him replace and paint my whole car. None the less that was the last day i took my TA to work, after that it was beater all the waay.

black
    2002 trans am ws6

i dont have the messing with my car problem but i do get the revs from hondas and the "my buddys civic or mustang would eat u alive" i just say well at 3.50 a gal its not worth my money or your embarassment to find out

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 95Fyrebyrd View Post
    i was commin home from a dyno day at this import shop, and im on 270 and im just laid back listening to the radio driving next to a ws6 and i see this integra commin behind me pullin fast and i see this hugh intercooler and i get over to let him pass but he wanted to race the ws6 so i let them and this WS6 floored it and he basically put a leash on this integra and walked it down the highway i started laughing then whent on my way.
    I just moved from columbus 3 months ago and I can agree that allot of people race on 270, thats where most of my runs were ....man I miss home.

The Baddest Astro Driver FreeBird89's Avatar

Fadeing Grey
    1994 Chevy Astro Van

At least you guys are getting looks

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    wow you guys have had it pretty tuff, the only incedenti had was at work a stupid green lincoln hit my bumper and I coaught the driver and told him next time if he could be alittle more courteous and not ram my car like that, I think the dude got offended because the very next day he rammed it and pushed on it, when i got in the car and took off the E-brake the car moved foward on level ground, i was pissed especially seeing those line he left, i got the keys and from front to end he got what he got, I dont wanna say he deserved it, but i think i let him off easy, because if i would of seen him i would of made him replace and paint my whole car. None the less that was the last day i took my TA to work, after that it was beater all the waay.
    Hell ya he deserved it, if it had been me I would have waited till he came out to his car and beat the ever lovin crap outta him

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

dont even bother with those clowns...its not worth it. When i first got my car, i went after anything that wanted to race me. Later, i stoped and thought to myself "I own a fucking LS1!" There is no need to go after civics and mustang gt's unless there making crazy power. Just let it go, any1 with half a brain would know what the outcome of u racing ur average rice rocket would be. And for those who think itll be a good race, there either stupid,jelous or watch to much fast and the furious.

Pewter
    2001/WS6

I seem to get a lot of people that want to ride my a**!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by LS1buckey View Post
    Hell ya he deserved it, if it had been me I would have waited till he came out to his car and beat the ever lovin crap outta him
    its not worth it anymore bro, with todays BS laws they can have you feeding their asses for the rest of your life.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

its not worth it anymore bro, with todays BS laws they can have you feeding their asses for the rest of your life.
    All I am saying is if anyone hit my car one time the last thing I would do is "ask them not to do it again" I would have their asses paying for it and if they did it a 2nd time to be a dick they would regret that move. It's not like your starting shit for no reason you said he hit your car and you asked him not to do it again then he did it the next day why the hell didn't you go after him in court or on the street?

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

All I am saying is if anyone hit my car one time the last thing I would do is "ask them not to do it again" I would have their asses paying for it and if they did it a 2nd time to be a dick they would regret that move. It's not like your starting shit for no reason you said he hit your car and you asked him not to do it again then he did it the next day why the hell didn't you go after him in court or on the street?

because it was a bump he was parking behind it, although i didnt witness it when he parked. I caught this during the end of the day. and since i thought he didnt do it on purpose I courdiously told him not to do that anymore, but I guess he had bad intentions. The reason i didnt go after him hard was because the damage wasnt that noticeable but he left some slight creases on my bumper. +i really cat strached his left side so that made us even.

pewter
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am

because it was a bump he was parking behind it, although i didnt witness it when he parked. I caught this during the end of the day. and since i thought he didnt do it on purpose I courdiously told him not to do that anymore, but I guess he had bad intentions. The reason i didnt go after him hard was because the damage wasnt that noticeable but he left some slight creases on my bumper. +i really cat strached his left side so that made us even.
    Well atleast he got some payback.

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Well atleast he got some payback.
    I've been hit and run before in my other cars and had cars smacked all to hell in parking lots (deep scratches, dents galore, and one person even busted out my mirrors with what I guess was a hammer). I don't mess around with keys anymore; I keep a bat in my car (among other things). Mostly for people who wanna start something. If I get some clown who knowingly damages my car and shrugs it and just walks off, he'll find a mess to return to.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Giving a few slow leaking tires is about the best payback. They are usually stranded when they find out.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Cool

This is why I live in the right to shoot state, good ol FLORIDA. I never go anywhere without my friend GLOCK in the car!!!
    Last edited by Lutzfire24; 04-07-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Lutzfire24 View Post
    This is why I live in the right to shoot state, good ol FLORIDA. I never go anywhere without my friend GLOCK in the car!!!
    I Hear ya! I always leave my GL27 in the glove compartent just in case.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    I've been hit and run before in my other cars and had cars smacked all to hell in parking lots (deep scratches, dents galore, and one person even busted out my mirrors with what I guess was a hammer). I don't mess around with keys anymore; I keep a bat in my car (among other things). Mostly for people who wanna start something. If I get some clown who knowingly damages my car and shrugs it and just walks off, he'll find a mess to return to.
    I keep my torque wrench right behind my seat..
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Black
    2000 T/A

In my old blue bird, Ihad some punk ass kid try to race me in his toyota tundra, and when I wouldn't race his he threw a can of MONSTER energy drink at my car, then persisted to chase me. Police nailed his ass hard.

On a good note, an 80's s-10 blazer kept revving at me, in mephisto, I smiled and dropped it down, shooting past him, we got to the light and he was looking at my car smiling, giving me thumbs up, but then I notice he was still rolling and BOOM, rear ended the car in front of him.... felt bad for the guy

red
    2000 trans am ws6 ram air

i get the camaro thing all the time too. my 2 classic street racing exploits: i pass a lt1 trans am with no hood gry primer and no exhaust, he has a kitchen table stapped to his fear hatch face down legs in the air, yea that's what i thought, i also thought if this guy wants to race me with a table on his car he must have somehing sweet!! and i wanted to see it. so i gave him the jump and passed him before he hit 4000 rpm i think, big dissapointment. next one was a guy in a 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive diesel beat all to pieces hauling a lawn mower, i humored him a couple times but he just kept on for like 30 miles he would pull up beside me on the 4 lane and goose it around

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Most people ask me what year my camaro is... Lately I dont even bother correcting them and telling them It's a WS-6. Other than that I had some woman tell me the other day that I was killing the earth by driving a V-8...
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that.. its not that i hate camaros.... i lady said to me TONIGHT actually... "so you traded that bike for a camaro" i just smiled and said yea i guess i did......

i thought of this.. try to make sense, its kind of confusing.......

trans ams look NOTHING like camaros.. not at all.. most people have never seen one, or havnt paid attention when they did.. so WHY THE HELL when they finally do see one put it together in their head that what they are seeing is a camaro?? it would be the same as calling a mini cooper a truck..

^^^ hope that made sense..

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Most people ask me what year my camaro is... Lately I dont even bother correcting them and telling them It's a WS-6. Other than that I had some woman tell me the other day that I was killing the earth by driving a V-8...
    I am proud to kill the earth. hence no cats. lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information