Black
    2000 T/A

Poniac Official Firebird Site

http://www.pontiac.com/divisional/ne...rdheritage.jsp

this is freakin sad... claims to be five gens of TA's b/c of the 99 30th and the CE 35th...wtf??? wouldn't the 94 25th be a gen then? lol

haha the pic has two fourth gens but no link to pics of them....
    1967 1969 1970 1974 1979 1989 5 Trans AM Generations

Five Generations
    Trans Am has occupied a special place in the American Psyche for more than four decades. These special editions provided both fun and often a forward look at design direction. Gathered here are the inaugural '69, the 10th Anniversary '79, the special '89 Indy Pace Car Edition, the '99 Daytona Pace Car and the final 2002 Collector's Edition. The Trans Am casts a long shadow.

rant on:
    no offense I love my bird, but this is why gm's ass is going broke, hiring retards to make cheap porducts!! rant off:

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

this ain't the matrix, bro...stop typing in code

Black
    2000 T/A

i tried to post the whole pages html... lol

it's fixed now man

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

GM is going down hard, and thats not the only reason why. sad...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    http://www.pontiac.com/divisional/ne...rdheritage.jsp

this is freakin sad... claims to be five gens of TA's b/c of the 99 30th and the CE 35th...wtf??? wouldn't the 94 25th be a gen then? lol

haha the pic has two fourth gens but no link to pics of them....
    1967 1969 1970 1974 1979 1989 5 Trans AM Generations

Five Generations
    Trans Am has occupied a special place in the American Psyche for more than four decades. These special editions provided both fun and often a forward look at design direction. Gathered here are the inaugural '69, the 10th Anniversary '79, the special '89 Indy Pace Car Edition, the '99 Daytona Pace Car and the final 2002 Collector's Edition. The Trans Am casts a long shadow.

rant on:
    no offense I love my bird, but this is why gm's ass is going broke, hiring retards to make cheap porducts!! rant off:
    they probably meant to have the 25th anniv car where the 30th is...

Black
    2000 T/A

i mean i love gm.... but they're new vehicles are crap....

my manages a dealership, and for about the last year, they keep getting brand new trucks with 4k-7k miles on them with burned up fuel pumps... the new ones are crap... it really upsets me to see gm killing themselves like this...if they don't play the 5th gen camaro card right they'll probably sell out in a matter of years

2000 Trans Am

You don't think the G8 will pull them out of the slump.........my wife loves that car........and i think i looks pretty sharp myself!

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    You don't think the G8 will pull them out of the slump.........my wife loves that car........and i think i looks pretty sharp myself!

from what I've heard GM's biggest projects are the Camaro, which specs are still undecided, all these years later.... remember originally it was to be an 06 now it's a projected 2010 car! the g8 will be out soon, but it features the ls2 motor, which is already on it's way out, and it has a dodge charger like appeal with it's four doros and heavy body. it will help the pontiac branch, but that's about as far as it will go

GM is mostly focusing on it's flexfuel technology, to reach the required 30mpg EPA by deadline before it's competition.

GM will have it's camaro and corvette for the performance division.

GM also has it's wide array of high mpg and decent horsepower cars, such as the cobalt ss, grand prix gtp/gxp, and their g6 line up...

all of these cars lately have proven that they are not what they are cracked up to be.... I mean GM is only costing themselves money.
    they build the car with crappy parts, and then it comes back in 3 months with a bad fuel pump, bent rod, cracked head, broken steering column etc... and then replace it with higher quality parts....UNDER WARRANTY...how can they possibly be making any money??
    2000 Trans Am- a4, 3.23s, Raptor hood, slp lid, smooth bellow, ported tb, custom true duals, corsa clones, 17x9.5 18x10.5 C5 DDs

2000 Trans Am

from what I've heard GM's biggest projects are the Camaro, which specs are still undecided, all these years later.... remember originally it was to be an 06 now it's a projected 2010 car! the g8 will be out soon, but it features the ls2 motor, which is already on it's way out, and it has a dodge charger like appeal with it's four doros and heavy body. it will help the pontiac branch, but that's about as far as it will go

GM is mostly focusing on it's flexfuel technology, to reach the required 30mpg EPA by deadline before it's competition.

GM will have it's camaro and corvette for the performance division.

GM also has it's wide array of high mpg and decent horsepower cars, such as the cobalt ss, grand prix gtp/gxp, and their g6 line up...

all of these cars lately have proven that they are not what they are cracked up to be.... I mean GM is only costing themselves money.
    they build the car with crappy parts, and then it comes back in 3 months with a bad fuel pump, bent rod, cracked head, broken steering column etc... and then replace it with higher quality parts....UNDER WARRANTY...how can they possibly be making any money??
    all very good points......but here is a good question my friend............where in the hell are the pix of the console lid? totally off topic............

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    all very good points......but here is a good question my friend............where in the hell are the pix of the console lid? totally off topic............
    lol...I'm trying to get the pics, but the car is in my mom and dads shop building, which is in a different town from where i am located... i should have them to you tomorrow night just been busy wit school man,

overall-

2000 Trans Am

lol...I'm trying to get the pics, but the car is in my mom and dads shop building, which is in a different town from where i am located... i should have them to you tomorrow night just been busy wit school man,

overall-
    just giving you a hard time my man.

Black
    2000 T/A

lol i know, it was funny as hell though cuz it was random

Thread Information