Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Cool Planning to buy another ta

So last week i got rear ended (no homo) by some dumbass lady on her cell phone. she was going a soft 20/25 i was at a stop in my grandma's ford ranger. Getting hit at 20/25 miles an hour seems like its not that bad but until u get hit unexpected from behind its a different story. anyways i went to the hospital i got whiplashed doc says it might be worse. neck hurts like a muther fucker, pain seems to move up in down my spin.

So i get a hold of an attorney says he well represent me, did a lil talking about what kind money i might be getting after all my medical and therapy is done with n what not. so first thing that popped into mind was 01-02 trans am/ws6.

im welling to travel damn near anywhere for one that is in 9/10 condition dont want no more then 50k miles on it must be an m6 black,pewter,white, or red. stock if possible. so if anyone knows of one pm please. or just keep a look out for me

It has a big wing!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteLS1TA View Post
    So last week i got rear ended (no homo) by some dumbass lady on her cell phone. she was going a soft 20/25 i was at a stop in my grandma's ford ranger. Getting hit at 20/25 miles an hour seems like its not that bad but until u get hit unexpected from behind its a different story. anyways i went to the hospital i got whiplashed doc says it might be worse. neck hurts like a muther fucker, pain seems to move up in down my spin.

So i get a hold of an attorney says he well represent me, did a lil talking about what kind money i might be getting after all my medical and therapy is done with n what not. so first thing that popped into mind was 01-02 trans am/ws6.

im welling to travel damn near anywhere for one that is in 9/10 condition dont want no more then 50k miles on it must be an m6 black,pewter,white, or red. stock if possible. so if anyone knows of one pm please. or just keep a look out for me
    Oh man,

And I had just come across your post on the "why did you get a trans am" thread...

Sorry to hear about this and hope you make a speedy recovery...

If you have a decent amount to spend,I don't think it will be terribly difficult to find a CLEAN low mile bird for you..

Although I do wonder why everyone seems to only want 01'-02' cars? Is it because of the LS6 intake? Or is the ebony interior that much nicer? I have seen it and think it looks great but,the grey interior wouldn't be a deal breaker to me.

Loan companies and what they will loan on?

Sorry man,just that your post got me thinking about that and was a bit curious...
    1999 Firehawk Trans Am #530

Quote Originally Posted by Baluchitherium View Post
    Although I do wonder why everyone seems to only want 01'-02' cars? Is it because of the LS6 intake? Or is the ebony interior that much nicer? I have seen it and think it looks great but,the grey interior wouldn't be a deal breaker to me.

Loan companies and what they will loan on?

Sorry man,just that your post got me thinking about that and was a bit curious...
    cuz they are the coolest and an ls1 is not an ls1?

It has a big wing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike0202 View Post
    cuz they are the coolest and an ls1 is not an ls1?
    I knew it!!

Thread Information