Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Pictures of my car

This is a discussion on Pictures of my car within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by CrossJaded Blackbird-WS6 - I'm not sure I like being referred to as an "it"! and I guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by CrossJaded View Post
    Blackbird-WS6 - I'm not sure I like being referred to as an "it"! and I guess the "Chick with a red T/A" under my nickname wasn't an indication at all that I'm a she. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    On a site like this, most will assume you are a man, no matter what you have under your avatar. It's just logical as we are the minority around here. Still happens to me all the time

But, the longer you stick around, the regulars will pick up on it soon enough
    what is this?! gang up on blackbird day or somethin?

i dont really read whats under peoples username

i didnt know if i should have wrote "she/he" or "it" soooo i went with "it"

we iz goodz peoplez....sometimes.....

put some TLC in your t/a and it will be a badass in no time.....good luck

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

35th-ANV-SS - I found one! I wish you could search for PPL via location. That'd pretty cool. Or that I lived closer to a real city...
    I see. I know there are a few. Well you could always venture up this way on a nice day next spring or summer. Looks like the weather for this year is just about gone. There are plenty of f-body's in the NW Indiana and Chicagoland area I'd say I'm about 2.5 hrs from Indy.

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    On a site like this, most will assume you are a man, no matter what you have under your avatar. It's just logical as we are the minority around here. Still happens to me all the time

But, the longer you stick around, the regulars will pick up on it soon enough
    I have no problems being the minority! That makes us one-of-a-kind! And you're right, it is logical. I don't know very many girls that know more then 'oooo pretty' when it comes to cars. Maybe I'll change it to 'Hey guys, not a dude. Really..NOT A DUDE.." lol

Is it sad that I'm counting down the days until my car goes into the shop?

Is it sad that I'm counting down the days until my car goes into the shop?
    i say the same think THEN after its in the shop i cant wait until i get it back

whats getting do to it?

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i say the same think THEN after its in the shop i cant wait until i get it back

whats getting do to it?
    Just basic stuff; rear wheel bearings & seals, outer tie rod ends, headlight motor gear, a/c belt. He's also gunna look at my ABS since it's acting up & check out my non-functioning front signal lights. There's a couple other things I don't remember off the top of my head..The list is pretty long, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I see. I know there are a few. Well you could always venture up this way on a nice day next spring or summer. Looks like the weather for this year is just about gone. There are plenty of f-body's in the NW Indiana and Chicagoland area I'd say I'm about 2.5 hrs from Indy.
    That sounds fun. It has gotten cold quite quickly. I don't know what's worse, hot leather seats or cold leather seats....Not really into driving *into* Chicago though...that shit is crazy!!!! I made a vow if I ever have to drive into Chicago itself I'll take the train...lol!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

That sounds fun. It has gotten cold quite quickly. I don't know what's worse, hot leather seats or cold leather seats....Not really into driving *into* Chicago though...that shit is crazy!!!! I made a vow if I ever have to drive into Chicago itself I'll take the train...lol!
    My car RARELY sees the e-way let alone "Chicago" driving Hell...most on here will tell you my car rarely sees outside the garage

Just basic stuff; rear wheel bearings & seals, outer tie rod ends, headlight motor gear, a/c belt. He's also gunna look at my ABS since it's acting up & check out my non-functioning front signal lights. There's a couple other things I don't remember off the top of my head..The list is pretty long, lol!
    nothing new to these cars other then the ABS thing BUT i had my ABS unit go out in my lightning so yea lol

how many miles on the car?

My car RARELY sees the e-way let alone "Chicago" driving Hell...most on here will tell you my car rarely sees outside the garage
    to much of this .....need more of this

Red
    2000 Trans Am

nothing new to these cars other then the ABS thing BUT i had my ABS unit go out in my lightning so yea lol

how many miles on the car?
    mmmm I know it's 97 somethin somethin. It's getting up there. Doesn't help that it's my only car & I don't think it was *ever* properly taken care of.

to much of this .....need more of this
    ----hahahahahahaha!!!!

mmmm I know it's 97 somethin somethin. It's getting up there. Doesn't help that it's my only car & I don't think it was *ever* properly taken care of.

----hahahahahahaha!!!!

97k aint to bad for these cars....the insides are not the best when they were new so thats a given lol

you have any plans for go fast parts aka mods?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I just sold my old 96 Camaro 3800II that had 209K on the ticker...and it is still running

I just sold my old 96 Camaro 3800II that had 209K on the ticker...and it is still running
    away

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Funny how a car that cost so much was made with such a crappy interior..Makes me mad that these guys can be so damn cheap & get away with it!!! I definitely have plans to do mods, and I'm just starting to get into that whole area, so my knowledge is very limited. I've been given some ideas on logical things to do, like improving suspension & handling, upgrading my exhaust & air flow...beyond that is a world I definitely know nothing about!!

Funny how a car that cost so much was made with such a crappy interior..Makes me mad that these guys can be so damn cheap & get away with it!!! I definitely have plans to do mods, and I'm just starting to get into that whole area, so my knowledge is very limited. I've been given some ideas on logical things to do, like improving suspension & handling, upgrading my exhaust & air flow...beyond that is a world I definitely know nothing about!!
    true dat

when you get to that point let us know and we will lead you into the light

get the car all fixed up first

Red
    2000 Trans Am

You know I will!!! Once it gets all fixed up I'm planning on starting on my interior projects & then I'll start on performance. Once upon a time I wanted to restore it to make it a show quality car & enter it into the nationals but I don't know how feasible that would be. So now I'll just be happy if I can make an above stock impression. vroom vroom! lol

You know I will!!! Once it gets all fixed up I'm planning on starting on my interior projects & then I'll start on performance. Once upon a time I wanted to restore it to make it a show quality car & enter it into the nationals but I don't know how feasible that would be. So now I'll just be happy if I can make an above stock impression. vroom vroom! lol
    as long as you gots the money to back it up then by all means make a show car

i for one is not into all that show car thing....to much to deal with

i think bringing it back to org. and then modin from there you will be more happier and wont cost a shit load PLUS you can take it to shows and the track

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yea, I definitely don't have the money! (wish I did!) I would honestly rather take what it would cost and just buy a 60-70 t/a. (which I will eventually!) I think you're right about bringing it back to org. and modding..I can't wait to go to my first t/a show. I haven't been to a real nice car show in years (the last was for vettes god knows how long ago). Never thought about taking it to the track....

Yea, I definitely don't have the money! (wish I did!) I would honestly rather take what it would cost and just buy a 60-70 t/a. (which I will eventually!) I think you're right about bringing it back to org. and modding..I can't wait to go to my first t/a show. I haven't been to a real nice car show in years (the last was for vettes god knows how long ago). Never thought about taking it to the track....
    yep sounds like you know what you want

BTW dont waste the money getting your hood painted if your going to swap it of a ram air hood.....samething with anything else, if you know your going to upgrade it then dont replace with new stock just to have it fixed....some people do that and i have no idea why

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I actually have no intention of swapping my hood. I thought about when I first started looking at them & I realllly like them, BUT I decided I want to have the bird put on the hood instead, which doesn't look right with a ram air hood. You don't see too many 3rd or 4th gens with it (although I have seen one..)

I actually have no intention of swapping my hood. I thought about when I first started looking at them & I realllly like them, BUT I decided I want to have the bird put on the hood instead, which doesn't look right with a ram air hood. You don't see too many 3rd or 4th gens with it (although I have seen one..)
    nothing wrong with that......money saved = more mod money = faster car

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information