Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 211

personalized license plates

This is a discussion on personalized license plates within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; how about UD LOSE or U WNA GO...

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    238

    Oriental Blue
    2001 Trans Am WS.6 M6

    how about UD LOSE or U WNA GO

  2. #22
    Senior Member Too Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,170

    Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

    I've always thought about something like that, or XLR8, or other things to say "this car is fast" except then I think about what the cop would say when/if I get pulled over for speeding. I think that could be the straw that insures a ticket, instead of a warning.

    I do like MSLCAR, I might try that for the next plate.

  3. #23
    Junior Member TryMy GTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    10

    1999
    Pontiac Trans Am WS-6

    Here's mine. Always gets a chuckle from other drivers, especially ladies....

  4. #24
    running on empty Madcity T/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    359

    Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    thats good. I went with 1FSTWS6.

  5. #25
    Blown and Stroked TNTramair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    353

    red
    2000 trans am ws.6

    and yes...it will happen...


  6. #26
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Blkmgk 1

    Weird, it wouldn't let me post that in caps, but if I wrote it again...it would...strange.

    BLKMGK 1

    Doesn't work for a white car though...WITEMGK...naaaaahhhhh.

    WVE BYBY...LOL...I like that.

    WITEMARE would be good if you could have 8 characters.

    How 'bout...WITEPWR

    WITEOUT...WIPEOUT...WITEKNT...jus throwin shit out there.
    Last edited by {FzS}BlacKMagicK; 08-17-2007 at 02:23 PM.

  7. #27
    Member psycho1000r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    126

    Black
    00 Trans Am

    on a white car i always liked "SUBZERO" then again, i was a mortal combat nerd

    OR

    1BADBRD

  8. #28
    Blown and Stroked TNTramair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    353

    red
    2000 trans am ws.6

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    Blkmgk 1

    Weird, it wouldn't let me post that in caps, but if I wrote it again...it would...strange.

    BLKMGK 1

    Doesn't work for a white car though...WITEMGK...naaaaahhhhh.

    WVE BYBY...LOL...I like that.

    WITEMARE would be good if you could have 8 characters.

    How 'bout...WITEPWR

    WITEOUT...WIPEOUT...WITEKNT...jus throwin shit out there.
    lol...are you serious??? how long do you think it would take for Al Sharpton to be knockin down his door??? or couple of brothas pull him out of that car and beat him to a pulp???

  9. #29
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
    lol...are you serious??? how long do you think it would take for Al Sharpton to be knockin down his door??? or couple of brothas pull him out of that car and beat him to a pulp???
    I was waitin for someone to notice that, like how I casually stuck it in there?
    HAHAHAAAAAAA!

    Ya know, I just might get a white one just so I can have that plate, I like stirrin shit.

    I could just see Al now..."Cee dis is wha' I be talkin' 'bout...long haired, muscle bound white boys drivin' round these LS...LS...sumthin or others, with there WS6 badges all over the 'fuckin place, we all know what dat W be fo' now don't we, stands fo White fo' sho'...muthertruckers jus' be goin all subtle on our asses, it's a click I tell ya...a click. These muthers lookin to take over wit' sheer unaba...unaba...unabadulterated speed, that's their plan." You heard of Godspeed? Well dat right dere stands fo White Speed 6 times over, they just drivin the point home. We got to lobby Congress, call out the National Guard...we got ta, got ta, got ta gotta take it hiiiiigher.




    See ya all in bit, goin to pick me up an aluminum race jack...OH YEA!!!
    Last edited by {FzS}BlacKMagicK; 08-17-2007 at 03:12 PM.

  10. #30
    Member psycho1000r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    126

    Black
    00 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by {FzS}BlacKMagicK View Post
    I was waitin for someone to notice that, like how I casually stuck it in there?
    HAHAHAAAAAAA!

    Ya know, I just might get a white one just so I can have that plate, I like stirrin shit.

    I could just see Al now..."Cee dis is wha' I be talkin' 'bout...long haired, muscle bound white boys drivin' round these LS...LS...sumthin or others, with there WS6 badges all over the 'fuckin place, we all know what dat W be fo' now don't we, stands fo White fo' sho'...muthertruckers jus' be goin all subtle on our asses, it's a click I tell ya...a click. These muthers lookin to take over wit' sheer unaba...unaba...unabadulterated speed, that's their plan." You heard of Godspeed? Well dat right dere stands fo White Speed 6 times over, they just drivin the point home. We got to lobby Congress, call out the National Guard...we got ta, got ta, got ta gotta take it hiiiiigher.




    See ya all in bit, goin to pick me up an aluminum race jack...OH YEA!!!


    hahahahha...

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dunedin, FL
    Posts
    35

    Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    I don't have a custom plate yet for my WS6, but my '88 Monte SS has this one: 5PTOKILR. The Mustang 5.0 guys don't like that one too much! (on the rare occasion they're actually smart enough to decipher the plate.)

  12. #32
    Suckin Gas-N-Haulin Ass lx24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40

    pewter
    2000

    I wish i could have these plates!!

  13. #33
    Suckin Gas-N-Haulin Ass lx24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40

    pewter
    2000

    WVE BYBY IS freakin fantastic!!!

  14. #34
    Junior Member dotcom2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    california
    Age
    64
    Posts
    98

    silver
    1999 trans am

    a couple in LA - hers, slot A- his tab B
    my license plate holder - stop lights timed for 35
    are also timed for 70

  15. #35
    Member sharptransam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    720

    Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

    or ULOST

    WANARACE

    SNOWBIRD

    FLYNLOW

    LS1POWER

  16. #36
    Senior Member Redphoenix1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    San Jose
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,897

    Red
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Mine says UFO WS6

  17. #37
    Member sharptransam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    720

    Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redphoenix1998 View Post
    Mine says UFO WS6
    ...why? Why UFO I mean.

  18. #38
    Member {FzS}BlacKMagicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    917

    BlacK
    2001 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by sharptransam View Post
    ...why? Why UFO I mean.

    I think 'cause it looks like a UFO, we have the only cars that would both intimidate and impress an alien from another world...saucer...psssssh...they need to get some style.

  19. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ocean Springs,MS
    Posts
    3

    Artic White
    98 Trans AM WS6

    My trans am tag reads GOTBA1L. And my 454SS,truck is WICKED1.

  20. #40
    Member sharptransam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    720

    Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

    ^good one. mine is SHARP02, cause BANONE was taken...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. regional sections and personalized plates forum sections?
    By MagRes50Cal in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:45 PM
  2. New License Plates ans Wheels
    By Wyoming T/A in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. License Plates
    By IceeWS6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:34 AM
  4. 350Z with bad taste in personalized plates.
    By raynor139 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
  5. Personalized Plates
    By Castle in forum Western Members
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 10:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •